Street pickup

Appointment Length & Costs:
15k + 3k - 60 minutes

Type/Location:
Unmarked shop in Gotanda

Language Notes:
Chinese

Details of the Encounter:

I really liked going to Gotanda Oasis last time and I was feeling a bit adventurous on a weekday early-ish evening (around 21:45), so I figured I’d go exploring Gotanda streets. Having arrived at Gotanda station, I realized I had far too much stuff on me, so I stripped off a bunch of non-essential stuff and left it in one of the station’s lockers. In this kind of situation, I like to travel light for obvious reasons.

Some of the touts remembered me because they approached me directly in Chinese. As I said, I was feeling adventurous and didn’t want to go back to providers I used, so I didn’t go for any of them. Speaking Chinese to me did, however got this very pretty, long haired, fairly tall and slender woman to take an interest in me. She also had a decently sized chest (they looked medium-sized) and was likely late 20’s or maybe just 30. She walked behind me for a while until just passed the Donki. At that point she put her arm around my back and started to speak with me in Chinese saying hello and introducing herself as Sakura. She told me she didn’t normally approach 老外 (a Chinese term that’s frequently used to for white westerners) and that she normally goes for Japanese or Chinese clientèle because she can’t speak English, but that she heard me speak Chinese earlier. Hearing a heavy, easily recognizable accent, I told her I’ve never met a Shandong girl with a Japanese name. She laughed, seemed a little bit embarrassed that I could pinpoint her accent (but in a cute way with a smile) and told me her family name (朱 - I’ll call her Miss Zhu from here on in). These girls never give me their full names, but it doesn’t matter, I’ll likely not meet most of them in a non-business context. She asked me if I was looking for a massage (you know, the deep tissue kind) and I said, I might be. Then she started bargaining FS for 25k. We discussed price and services a while and discovered that her “massage” place was nearby. The way she sold herself was super convincing. After bargaining down to 15k, she walked a bit with me and took me to the fourth floor of a place that was set up better than other Gotanda locales (it didn’t have a super strong smell of cigarettes, was fairly spacious, and the shower was a less tiny stall than what I’d seen before (still small, though, but bigger than Oasis). The futon was also decently sized, seems the other stalls were unoccupied and there was no front desk there. This felt risky, but fuck it, I paid 15k and needed to do this… for science!

Miss Zhu took off my clothes with surprising agility. Her nimble fingers undid my shirt buttons like they weren’t even there and she expertly took everything else off too. If she is that good at this she can likely lift my stuff pretty easily, so that Gotanda station locker felt like an event better idea at that point. She also undressed and I discovered something super interesting when she lifted her black shirt and lacy burgundy-coloured bra: optical illusions can be a VERY good thing! The pair of tits that popped out (did I ever mention I love a good titty drop?) was significantly bigger than I estimated when her shirt was on. They seemed natural except for the fact that her nipples were pink-ish. I didn’t know that this was a colour possibility in Asian girls but they were ideal. Big and juicy, super nice areolas and nipples. She was taller than most girls I’ve seen around, but the combination of very red lipstick, larger than expected tits, and a very nice ass (ok, not a booty, but really good nonetheless) was a welcome sight (different from the petite girls I usually like, but in a good way). She had a tight body and was better and younger looking than the usual providers I’ve seen in Gotanda. I must have had some stupidly big smile on my face or some super pervy look because she tried to up the price by 8k. I only had 3k left in my wallet and she took it… I am so thankful I didn’t keep more money in my wallet because I might have paid the 8k, I was thinking with my other head at that point.

Final bills being settled, she gently took me by the hand and gently led me to a shower on the same floor. The shower itself was interesting. She washed me, washed herself on the stall with me. It was a very silent experience and ended when we dried each other off. I wasn’t asked to rinse my mouth, which is usually standard in these places.

The part of my body that needed massaging was clearly showing maximum tension at that point. We went back to the stall and she didn’t even bother closing the curtain (that place was empty). Instead she started kissing me and then moved all the way down with little kisses until she was on her knees. And that was the start of a very, very nice BBBJ, no hads, a set of full red lips moving up and down, pretty eyes with fake double eyelids and some lash extensions, a very nice view. Suction could have been upped a bit, but that did not bother me one but because the suction angle made of for it. Every single time I’ve gone to FS places, I was always asked to lie down, we have a chat, when then puts a rubber on and sucks while I’m on my back. This was a departure for the usual routine. Was this always an option and I never tried to ask for it?

After a fairly long blowjob (if I compare it to what I’ve had before) she reached to the side for a little plastic pouch where she keeps service necessities and put the condom on with her mouth. It was a very thin condom, super nice to see they aren’t always super thick (I always hate that the FS places have these tick ass rubbers that dull way too much sensation).

With the condom on, she moved up to kiss me… turns out the condom was flavoured but I can’t tell what that flavour was. What was a silent session started getting very lively. She had a dirty mouth and she knew how to use it, and she also knew what she liked because there were no illusions on what she wanted out of foreplay. This has to be my first experience where a girl is super vocal and takes charge to this extent. After a of of sweaty foreplay, we moved to DATY because that is what she instructed (she wasn’t dominatrix-level, but she was definitely leading this show in a big way). I liked the take-charge attitude, a lot, and I made exactly zero attempts to take the lead. I was not passive, this required me to get really active. If I didn’t spend a lot of time in the gym and doing sports, I might have had trouble with the pace of it all.

Everything in this encounter is still swirling around in my head and time didn’t exactly feel linear. I am having trouble piecing together the encounter chronologically from the point where DATY ended and other playtime activities started. It felt almost as if things happened organically and I have to commend Miss Zhu for her ability to make the entire experience difficult to put into words. It didn’t feel timed and really felt like play in its purest sense since I think we were both enjoying this experience equally.

This was great fun and lasted roughly 60 minutes, I popped twice. I went back home and I slept like a baby. I might not have gotten a massage, but all my tension was gone. I need to find a girl who can be this fun in regular life, that right there is girlfriend material.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, will repeat.

Closing Comments:

I didn’t get the girl’s Line contact or number, I left and figured I could find her again sometime. I regret that now. I’ll keep an eye out for her next time I am walking around Gotanda and maybe get her contact. Based on how playtime went, I have the feeling that Miss Zhu has a lot more to offer, I want to know what that is… for science.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strayjay
Thanks for your review, glad you had a good experience.

Approved: 9/1/2022

Notice on rule change:
Effective from September 1, 2022 - TAG will not accept 'street' reviews where there is no shop, no website or no contact information. In the interest of safety and potential legal issues, we will require that members contribute reviews that meet the contact/location requirements going forward. Exchanging information privately or discussing street activities, will still be allowed but urge members & guests reading this to exercise more caution when being approached on the street. (This excludes shop barkers that are working in front of their shop, which is different from touts that roam the streets who take you to some random room...) The new review system will have a warning in place regarding this change in stance.

Thanks for your review, glad you had a good experience.

Approved: 9/1/2022

Notice on rule change:
Effective from September 1, 2022 - TAG will not accept 'street' reviews where there is no shop, no website or no contact information. In the interest of safety and potential legal issues, we will require that members contribute reviews that meet the contact/location requirements going forward. Exchanging information privately or discussing street activities, will still be allowed but urge members & guests reading this to exercise more caution when being approached on the street. (This excludes shop barkers that are working in front of their shop, which is different from touts that roam the streets who take you to some random room...) The new review system will have a warning in place regarding this change in stance.

Thank you, I will make sure to follow the new rules. I understand that this type of pick up can be risky and I wouldn’t want to cause any issues for TAG.

Thank you, I will make sure to follow the new rules. I understand that this type of pick up can be risky and I wouldn’t want to cause any issues for TAG.
It’s more focused on people blindly looking for street workers and falling in either legal problems, or worse.

That’s definitely a good point. It would be challenging - and dangerous - to go about looking for any kind of street action blindly. Would be fun to watch someone try it though. Well at least until the next Prius zooms by…. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

26A2032E-68CB-473A-81DE-494F8CA7E6D7.jpeg

This dude is playing with y’all minds! His reviews are all BS! Too good to be true!

This dude is playing with y’all minds! His reviews are all BS! Too good to be true!
It's very possible - but at best, it makes for a good story. As noted in the rule change, we will stop accepting reviews that aren't technically repeatable with no contact info/shop info, etc.
However it may be, Gotanda has a decent history of street activity... anything plausible in that area.

This was a good experience, but I think I’m easy to please. She was pretty to me and she is a fantastic job with lots of enthusiasm and energy.

I don’t post my bad experiences on TAG (maybe I should), but I have had more than the good ones I posted. I went to Gotanda the other day (Oasis) and ended up with a girl that made it fucking impossible to finish (either I was, she was horrible… maybe both).

I have a lot of disposable income and had some time to have fun, so I tried a lot of places and providers in a short time. Up to now, I am apparently not great at dealing with purely Japanese places and have yet to have an experience to write about. That is probably my fault because my Japanese is apparently understandable enough for people to get what I am saying at this point but bad enough for all to realize it’s absolute shit.

I’m sorry if you think the encounter I had is implausible, it was super fun for me. I’ve had other pick up go not so well (there is no way to complain if the girl takes payment and fucks off… that’s happened to me twice) and of course I‘be heard far worse stories from some people who shared them with me.

Of course street pickups can be problematic from a legal point of view and can come
with their own set of risks and problems outside of legal implications so they probably shouldn’t be attempted.

Last edited:
Totally living vicariously through your reviews, sir! Keep them up.

I’m afraid reviews are likely to slow down a lot, maybe grind to a halt. I seem to have locked myself into a relationship and I have less spare time than when I arrived in Japan. Luckily, my new friend likes me enough to keep me around (for now), so I’m on my best behaviour… only 1 massage per week or two ;).

Last edited: