60min for 12k¥

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
End of October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
This was my first sexy experience in Japan and it was not planned for beforehand. I was reading through the TAG posts on Okinawa after arriving here at night, and, well one might say the natural thing happened...

This day I was super tired from the long journey (~27h total), and the onsen close to Narita did not fully manage to provide the envisioned relaxation. Hence, the review from @Jazzhands popped up at the exact right time. Since I had no prior sex work experience (ever & nowhere!) a soft option like the massage salon sounded great - even if the HE would not be included.

Nevertheless, the shop - or rather Minami - did not fail to deliver a mesmerizing experience! It was almost identical to the one described by @Jazzhands. The greeting on arrival was super friendly and the location was quiet. I speak some basic Japanese and managed to convince the smiling receptionist to receive the 60min treatment for 11k + the 1k extra for whatever it was (did not sound like Gaijin tax). A quick wait in the waiting room was pleasant and included a chill water dispenser. The location has a decent vibe and fits a relaxing atmosphere.

After about 15min I get called up by Minami who is very pretty and all smiles. She had the classic japanese looks, being slim, white and very cute. She spoke bits of english, but we settled for my broken japanese instead. After getting the loin short on - which I appreciated a lot, as it reduced the awkwardness! - we moved to the shower area. And guess what? No shower offered, just like @Jazzhands said! Instead, I am invited to the mat and receive a super relaxing back massage while having a relaxing chat.

Here the story deviates little from the original recommenders post: already during the back-massage, she started teasing the intimate areas by gracefully petting/stroking them during the massage course. She sensed the approval of those actions and it didn't take long for her to carefully remove the cloth pants. She continued with the tease for a little until finally asking for a turn around. Here she first continued the "normal" massage, while gently caressing the more sensitive parts with her body (in the full body bathsuit).
Eventually, her attention started to center on the sensitive parts leading up to a quick wash with hot water and transition to another lotion (lube?).

The following 20min were pure Bliss. She was super skilled with her hands, quickly maximizing the size of my lil buddy. She continued with different movements until our time ran out, offering a truly magical experience. I stopped her once to not come and then focused on the sensation instead. I believe she was a bit disappointed at that, but I told her this was exactly what I wanted and she seemed to accept it. Under normal circumstances she could probably make a guy pop 3 times in those 15min. Yet that was not what I wanted this time.

The most important fact, however, was that she truly gave one the impression of enjoying the play! She was very cheerful and beamed up on positive body feedback. This is exactly what I love about sexual experiences and she did a superb job.

During the course, she allowed me to touch her covered body as well. I gently stoked her legs and booty, trying to not gravitate towards the better parts. One one occasion I caressed her pubic hair, and she gave me a giggly "koko wa dame desu hihihi", drawing the line in a very respectful way. She didn't seem to mind the attempt, which was very discrete / sensual in execution. I did not ask for kissing, which I regret a bit. I would not be surprised if she said yes, as we had great chemistry.

A few words on me:
I am a white male in his mid 20s, dark blond, athletic and handsome if my previous experiences are any measure. Also, since arriving in Japan, I was told multiple times that I am handsome by both girls and guys, and on Halloween, multiple girls approached me for pictures despite having just a simple cloak (lol). judging by the high interest here, some of my experiences (like the Tobita review with GFE I have yet to write..) might be attributed to good chemistry.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In summary, I can only affirm the previous review and confirm that the shop is excellent! Value for money is great, girls are apparently beautiful (unless our 2 were exceptions), and the service and kindness of staff is top.

Highly recommended for a splendid experience!

Reactions: Hughty and SugoiBoy
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/18/2023