Great reunion with Minami Takigawa

Soapland Name:
Lions Club

Soapland Provider Name:
https://lions-net.com/sp/profile.php?id=minamitakigawa

Soapland Website:
Lions-net.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, 92400 yen (incl gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I haven’t seen Minami in a few years., she went under the name “Kana” at last scene (see my review of her from 2019-2020) and Zakuro. Needless to say she’s still my number 1 person to see at a soapland. She also has some of her own AV films under “Anna”

I booked her and last time it was 2020 and I still had her LINE. So got a time finally . Lions is nice inside too. Minami looks the same greeted me warmly and I was so happy to see her too. Her body is still super hot and no flab anything. She looks like the picture and needless to say, unlike other high end places (ie: Y-Maria, or Tiara, where there is some photoshop for lower ranked girls) this place is legit.

Additional bonus is she speaks good English, and started with BBBJ and boy it was so good. Just the right speed and everything. The room was the best I’ve seen at a soapland, and so this place I knew had high standards. Anyway, soon after the rubber came on (this shop only does “S” even if you’re Japanese)… she rode me pretty hard and soon I came so dang.

Shower and tub was great we chatted about Covid, Japan travel, where she was planning to go etc… what she misses about the outside world etc.

Round 2 soon came after and I had energy to go at it again. And she was helpful to go through multiple positions and even after I came she wouldn’t let go. Super

Just a super experience and you need to book her early she’s #3 ranked but to me she’s way above the other 2. lions accepts foreigners and Tencho (Sato-San) gave me his card. Yep, I’ll be back. Need to book early.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So the next day I went to Y-Maria, and met Yuna (she was reviewed with Itsuki) and was a big disappointment.. I’ll write a separate review but I think Lions is pretty consistent (the other place is Hisyo) when it comes to comparing the cityheaven pics to the website to seeing the person in real life.

Thank you for submitting your review!

Approved: 2/19/2023

you are loaded, so far max i pay 90k for a single woman and she was even a JAV and premium

https://web.archive.org/web/20180217202130/http://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=risa

there are still top JAV middleman by the chinese operators and asking more than a million for 2 hours, some very top one even price are not listed, call to ask, and far as i know one pay after seeing the JAV.
Rola had a record of 4.5mil now drop to 450k, still is very expensive, i can had 20 pretty girls.

Reactions: ReCoconut
Thanks for your review. Too bad their shop cover girl (another AV girl, not too famous) does not accept foreigners, otherwise I might have paid that price LOL.

you are loaded, so far max i pay 90k for a single woman and she was even a JAV and premium
I think we can agree that you are more loaded than us great ah toh. Your trips and visits are miles ahead of most of us mere mortals and we appreciate your reviews and information.

Reactions: corgiesiao
So the next day I went to Y-Maria, and met Yuna (she was reviewed with Itsuki) and was a big disappointment.
Ah that would be me! Yuuna was nice and chill. They also have a good chemistry with Itsuki and she recommended her. I can see why she is not everyone’s cup of tea though. For my second time I went with Itsuki/Ririka pair and it was waaay better. I’ll see them again next week. I may review it.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for your review.

I was just wondering how far in advance did you book her?
She seems like quite the experience, but for an average foreigner, i cant imagine her being easy to book haha

Thanks for the info, don't know if i'd reach that far but nice to see a high end option available to foreigner without much Japanese ability.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180217202130/http://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=risa

there are still top JAV middleman by the chinese operators and asking more than a million for 2 hours, some very top one even price are not listed, call to ask, and far as i know one pay after seeing the JAV.
Rola had a record of 4.5mil now drop to 450k, still is very expensive, i can had 20 pretty girls.
Well, I knew her from Last scene (75k) and Zakuro (80k) . I don’t go to soaplands often so not “loaded”

Thanks for your review.

I was just wondering how far in advance did you book her?
She seems like quite the experience, but for an average foreigner, i cant imagine her being easy to book haha
Hard to book. But I’ve known her since early 2019

Ah that would be me! Yuuna was nice and chill. They also have a good chemistry with Itsuki and she recommended her. I can see why she is not everyone’s cup of tea though. For my second time I went with Itsuki/Ririka pair and it was waaay better. I’ll see them again next week. I may review it.
Thanks, I just wanna see itsuki. Yuuna is nice but her breasts really turned me off sorry not my cup of tea . And yes Yunna mentioned about you lol

Hard to book. But I’ve known her since early 2019
Thanks.
Now im wondering how to go about booking her haha
Maybe i'll have to go down a few days in advance and try my luck.
She doesnt have a twitter where i could directly dm does she?

So she has LINE, but I can’t give it away and if I do I may get my own privilege of seeing her taken away. But she’s super cool. Well traveled great to talk to after sex of course. Suggest you go earlier and book in advance

Oh yeah definitely, i understand.
Thanks for all the information, wish me luck in booking haha.

Reactions: thedog00
in that website 120 minutes only 32,400 yen, so the gaijin tax is 60,000 yen?

in that website 120 minutes only 32,400 yen, so the gaijin tax is 60,000 yen?

No, in pricier soaplands only an entry fee is mentioned on the website that is usually around 1/3, price for the girls is extra.

I guess at this place it would have been 82,400 for regular clients, the usual 10k added gaijin tax resulted in 92,400

HUH-PNG.png

Update: I called the store and got a very polite gaigokujin dame for Minami. Anyone has had any luck?