somebilly

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Great time with Anna of Kira Kira

Soapland Name:
Kira Kira Yokohama

Soapland Provider Name:
Anna https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/yokohama-kirakira/girlid-42871299/?of=y

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/yokohama-kirakira/?of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
50min 18K

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’ve been planning on going to Kira Kira for a while as I had one day in the week where I actually had the time to swing by right after work. The girl that I originally wanted was off that day so doing my research I ran across Anna, from the looks of it she normally works days. She looked hot and innocent in her picture so I dug a little deeper into her blog pictures, It wasn’t until I saw this Photo that I knew I had to see her. That ass just look so inviting, it was calling me to come and pound it.

Reservation was made the day prior using twitter in English. The guy on the other end was probably using a translator app but it got the job done.
In the store they took me to the waiting room and me read and sign a random persons name stating you’ll adhere to the rules.

Meeting Anna:
Led me to the magic curtain and standing behind it was a 5’7” slim and sexy Anna in a red miniskirt. She greets and smiles at me, took me by the hand and led me up to her room. Once fully inside she give me a hug followed with some LFK to set the mood. She sits me down to undress but before she does she leans In again for some more kissing, my boy lil-Bill started to wake up at this point. She undresses me while kneeling in front of me, when my boxers came off Lil-Bill jumped up and saluted her. She smiled and played with him for a second or two then covered him with a small towel. Once I’m buck ass naked she leans over me and tells me to unzip her dress. When I did she stands up and took it off, my best description of her body is almost a volleyball player just not as firm and tight, but nice and soft all over. She has size A tits flat stomach slightly larger than average ass but not like she’s dropping it like it hot big think wider sexy hips so more meat on the bone.

Anna’s looks:
Taller 5’6” maybe 5’7”
Face - 6 of 10
Body - 7 of 10
Long black hair
No tattoos

Shower and preview:
She leads me to the shower and begins to wash me all over with soap. She starts with my arms getting them nice and soapy and uses her tits to rub in the soap in and places a boob in my hand so I can play a little. Does that on both sides then washes up LiL-Bill who still holding his salute like a trooper who won’t quit until the mission is accomplished. I ask her “chin-chin chesai desune?” (Don’t make fun of my Japanese I’m still figuring it out) that brought a smile to her face.

I hop in the tub and wait for her to finish washing up and then she joins me. She slides her knees under me and out from the depths of the tub in dramatic fashion rises Lil-Bill proudly holding his salute. If he could talk he would have said to my nuts “This is it boys, this is the moment, don’t fire a single shot until the last minute”. I know, I’m cheesy but just go with it. She give me a preview in the tub with some slow and methodical licking teasing just under the tip, was almost a full minute of looking like she was putting him in her mouth before she actually did, the suspense was a mother fucker. Her technique wasn’t the best but still good. I would have preferred more suction as she was really light with it. She tried to deep throat but could only go down 50-60% of the way but on the way up she flicked her tongue side to side under my shaft all the way to the tip which felt amazing. After a few minutes we kiss again and hop out of the tub and dry off.

Play:
On the bed she lays next to me and we start making out like lovers in each others arms. Eventually I reach down and begin to play with the V focusing on her clit at first before I start to finger bang her and she was really wet at this point. A few minutes of this and I go down for some DATY, I seem to remember a small trimmed patch hair, but her pussy was nice and clean very tasty. I dine for a few minutes while continuously fingering her until she came. I lay down again and she slowly licks me down from my nipples to Lil-Bill and does the same sort of BBJ we did in the tub.

She caps me and climbs up for some CG action. Though she is taller her pussy was still tight, super tight as it took a while for her to get it in. I let her take control as I could see she was in a little pain but she powered through. For the first few minutes she only worked the tip but as she went on her courage built up along with her moisture and she went down further and further until I was fully inside. Once she was fully seated I grabbed her soft ass and slowly began thrusting, but nothing aggressive. We did this for a few minutes and then we switched to mish. I rubbed her clit for a moment with the tip before going in slow. Again, hella tight so I only worked about 4 inches at first until she looked more comfortable then I went down more and more until I was down as far as I could go until my head crashed into her wall. Her soft moans turned me on more and more, I sped up some more and she began to get louder and louder until I had to stop, didn’t want to go over the edge just yet. I pulled out and put her on all fours at the edge of the bed while I was standing for some K9. This was the moment I was waiting for, from that picture I saw in her blog, I was waiting to see that ass up close and personal. Again it’s not a badunka dunk booty but wide and soft, meat you can grab on to while your your thrusting away. In this position I’m all the way in no walls in the way. I began to really pound away and she started creaming on Lil-Bill and I loved every moment of it. I have to say at one point I noticed her hands, they weren’t relaxed but straight and slightly shacking light she was in pain. I stopped to ask if she was okay and she said yes. I stopped anyway and went back to mish, as I’m grinding away I lean up for lfk , making sure she is enjoying it also. At this moment I’m ready to blow, so I in for another kiss before speeding up a little and thrusting away to completion.

When we’re done we’re both covered in sweat and breathing hard. She offers me something to drink while we’re catching our breath and chat for a bit. while we’re drinking the phone ring’s telling us it’s time to wrap it up. I shower again get dressed and she holds my hand all the way downstairs until we say our goodbyes with a final kiss.

I really enjoyed my time with her, where lacked in the ability to accommodate my size in CG she made up with being very passionate and attentive to me. True GFE.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Pros: passionate person, tries to please you, a genuine pleasure to be with.

Cons: struggles with size, bbj is a little light for me, but was still really good. Teeth were slightly crooked but not a turn off thus the low grade for face.

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 2/11/2023