Djon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sokuana-ikebukuro

Date of Encounter:
2018/10/10

Contact Method:
Phone: 03-5927-1942 website https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/sokuana-ikebukuro/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min = 28,000+ love hotel

Type/Location:
Love hotel uguisudani

Language Notes:
japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
So i was in Uguisudani looking for some place to sleep and have fun tonight and then i found this Provider on the internet that offered AF. I called them and asked if gaidim was ok and them the techno said that was ok if i only speak japanese during the session. (he discounted a gaidim fee also)

i asked about the AF option that this provider offered and he said that it was true. So then i just hurry and said my room number and the appointment length that i wanted.(He said on the phone for me to take a shower and get ready for the girl), It took about 40 minutes later and the doorbell singed

well in the beginning i thought something strange, when i opened the door i saw the guy from the phone in my frontdoor asking for the money wtf. i handled him the the money and then he showed me the girl that was behind him.
The girl was SUPER HOT she was a japanese girl around 20 years old and with a lot of tattoos, Her name is Asuka. she entered in the room and we already got naked and got to the Business,(no shower). we started with CBBJ and then a lot of kisses and then to FS(with condom of course). The play was very good, i noticed that she liked to do sex and was not faking. She doesnt wanted to do AF because my boy was big for her, i had no disappointments about that because she was doing a great job with just the FS.

i exploded and then we cuddled and chatted until the alarm sounded. After that we took a shower and chatted a little more and we said goodbye to each other.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
the provider is very good, i dont know if they really offer AF but i will definitely repeat some time soon.
That was my first time that i got a old guy asking for the money and not a girl so i was a little surprised.
This is my first review so sorry for the bad writing if you find any error

Last edited:
I hate fuckin guessing

I tried this provider before, but the tencho was pretty rude. Same thing with the guy showing up at my door first and the girl hiding behind him. Felt pretty weird since the other shops always sends the girl alone. That time they could only give me one girl that was ok with gaijin, and she happened to be the ugliest and oldest as well (and she asked for 5000 yen for FS).

I tried this provider before, but the tencho was pretty rude. Same thing with the guy showing up at my door first and the girl hiding behind him. Felt pretty weird since the other shops always sends the girl alone. That time they could only give me one girl that was ok with gaijin, and she happened to be the ugliest and oldest as well (and she asked for 5000 yen for FS).
WOW i didn't knew that, maybe you where unlucky that time