Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Great Time with Haruki

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Great Time with Haruki

Service Name:
Club Amour

Provider Name:
https://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=731

Website/Contact Info:
https://hptop.jp/amour_namba/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, ¥13,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was looking for something new and a warm-up before going to Juso for FS and decided to go to Club Amour. This is only my 3rd time going there in my almost 11 years of living in Osaka, the previous 2 times being about 8 years ago or so. I got the urge to visit there after reading of about @Cinnabums soap and mat adventures. I was OK not getting FS since I was going to Juso afterwards. I just wanted mat play. When I arrived the staff asked me which girl and what course would I like. I told him, 40 minutes and left the choice of girl to him since I didn't want to pay the nomination fee. After paying and waiting for about 5 mins. I was guided to meet Haruki. I'd have to say that I lucked out trusting the staff as she was definitely my type. Once inside she undressed me and I also helped her undress. She washed and soaped the important parts and after that she told me to get into the tub while she quickly followed suit. She gave me the standard BJ in the tub while my hands roamed all over her body. After a while she instructed me to wait in the tub while she prepared the mat. After the preparation was finished she instructed me to lie face down as she slowly worked her magic. She started sliding her body all over me and she licked every square inch of my body. Sucking toes, BJ, licking my balls while finishing with a rimjob. It was great as it had been a while since I experienced mat play. She asked me to turn around and she got on top of me to do sumata. We DFKed while she was grinding on top of me. It was great. I spent a few minutes sucking on her tits. I was close to cumming but I didn't push it as I wanted to save it later for Juso. With 10 minutes left, we started the clean-up after we got done I got dressed. I thanked Haruki and gave her a DFK and was on my way to Juso.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Haruki is a sweetheart and definitely my type. She was very attentive with her service a there was never a dull time with her. I would nominate her again next time I visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 8/11/2023