Contact by telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours / ¥36,300 + ¥4,500 for the hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (The Sun)

Language Notes:
English with shop/Japanese with provider

Details of the Encounter:
With the state of emergency over I was finally sent on a business trip again, this time to Fukuoka. I love the city and its food. I’m also a great fan of big butts and had ogled JFFC’s Rukia and Mahiro for some time. Unfortunately, my free day was Saturday and they were both unavailable. The very friendly operator recommended Yui and I remembered several positive reviews about her by joeking (big thanks!).

So I went with her. It took a number of calls back and forth but finally we found a time that worked for both of us. Until then I killed time in nearby Canal City.

The technical side went smoothly as usual with JFFC. I was asked to confirm by phone call one hour before the date and then call from the hotel lobby once I got there. I did so and Yui turned up within five minutes. She helped with the room (one pays up front and seems to get a discount if a JFFC card is shown). The hotel is on the higher end both in cost and style. The room was really posh and large.

Yui was elegantly dressed, bubbly, and not shy at all. She instantly linked arms and complimented me on my aftershave.

Up in the room we sat down on the couch and she jumped right away on my lap while discussing the rules of engagement. She then prepared the bath, we undressed, and she washed me down. Nothing too fancy there but nice. She has a very slender frame, near to no tits at all but a small, firm apple butt.

We dried off and went to the bed. There she told me that she heard from the office about my interests (prostate play and very light pain) and wanted to assess what works for me. She did this is a systematic way, starting with a powder massage toes to neck and back to front, finally zooming in on my balls, cock and frenulum. She fumbled my nipples and then squeezed them with increasing intensity until I signaled that that’s about enough. Then she started with the prostate massage.

Yui is hands down the best technician I had so far. She has a wide range of motions (stroking, pressing, circling, vibrating with her fingertips) and despite her delicate build she has a lot of strength in her hands. Her timing is excellent. After she got me to the edge for the first time she’d stop and continue with something different. Continue to the edge again and start over with yet something else. We cycled through prostate massage, face sitting, demma massager, then strap on (a middle sized, flesh colored one) and handjob with which she finished me off. The whole time she kept super sexy eye contact and often ground her crotch against my thighs. She obviously enjoyed it as well and told me a couple of times to hug her very tightly during play.

The après chat was delightful too. She wanted to know a lot of things about living as a foreigner in Japan and told me interesting stuff about her job. For instance, new girls at JFFC undergo prostate massage training by a seasoned senpai. The practice target is usually the tencho, but since it’s for work he’s strictly not allowed to cum and therefore hates these sessions. When parting she disclosed that she knew I had asked for a girl with stately ass. She apologized for having not more to offer (nonsense, she has a really nice butt) and warmly recommended Rukia (“kanojo no oshiri wa sugoi desu yo!”). They are friends and offer 3p together. Something to look out for.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yui is a total breath of fresh air and the most skilled prostate provider I had so far. The only wish left open is for a bigger butt, but this might be fixed by trying out Rukia next time. Maybe even for 3p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Approved: 10/9/2021

Is this still open? The website all returns 404 error and I cant seem to find any information

Do they still accept foreigner? Do they have someone who speak English at the front desk?

Do they still accept foreigner? Do they have someone who speak English at the front desk?
No, the telephone is Japanese only.
The shop's chain is generally open for foreigners as long as they can communicate in Japanese. But some of the girls are fine with foreigners and others not.
Call them and ask about specifics. If you can't speak with them in Japanese on the phone please don't call.