Green flags to you that helps you choose a girl?

mrhlth

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this forum the past couple of days, and I saw a "Red flags to look out for in SL's" thread. That led me to the question: What are signs on a girls club website/cityheaven profile that helps you decide which girls to choose? E.g. having a lot of reviews, videos/photos etc. Thanks!

Reviews on CH or their sites can't be trusted as they are moderated by the staff.

Photo wise, compare their SNS/Diary/Videos to see how much photoshop/filters they are using.
That said, it will still be a mystery until you meet her in person.

Personally, I would check on their SNS if they are active. Just feels that if they are more active online, they might be easier to chat with irl.

Reviews on CH or their sites can't be trusted as they are moderated by the staff.
I think having some recent reviews is a good sign - definitely better than not having any, or only having reviews from years ago.

Photo wise, compare their SNS/Diary/Videos to see how much photoshop/filters they are using.
I've noticed a lot of girls seem continually repost the same 4 or 5 photos to their diary page, so it's possible that their diary photos could be outdated.

You can check if the girl does JAV which will give you a solid idea of how she looks and I always check Twitter/Cityheaven diaries before I make a reservation as well. Otherwise, if she's relatively popular/high ranked she probably is so for a reason but again the girls are human and sometimes you may or may not click and YMMV.

Also, doing everything in your own power to make sure a session goes smoothly (communicating clearly, showing up clean and well-groomed, bringing a small present), goes a long way to getting better service.

Reactions: mrhlth
I don't think City Heaven reviews are that useful, because they are all so overwhelmingly positive. But the number of kuchikomi gives you a sense of the girl's popularity. If 1 out of 2 customers write a review (and in reality it is probably not that high) and some of the negative ones get rejected, a girl with 50 kuchikomis gives a hint at how many satisfied customers she has had.

Another thing is, you just have to trust your gut feeling. I recently booked a girl, despite thinking that her photos indicated that she might be too skinny for my tastes. Her blog posts were also a bit boring and too desperate for attention. Other girls came onto the schedule on that day, and I thought about calling the shop to request a change. I also thought about just cancelling, saying I was sick. But I followed through with the appointment and it was a negative experience. It would have been cheaper and more fun to go to a movie. On the other hand, after that I booked a new girl at another shop who only had one image, a private snapshot with the face partially blurred. But I liked her casual, friendly atmosphere and I booked her. It turned out to be my best soap visit.

What are signs on a girls club website/cityheaven profile that helps you decide which girls to choose? E.g. having a lot of reviews, videos/photos
Frequent personalised diary entries are usually a good sign.

Looks like a lot of things to look out for! Time to burn the midnight oil and do some intensive research...

CH diary and/or Twitter that isn’t just “here’s my schedule”; new photos (even and especially NOT selfies) combined with something like a hobby or food or anything really. Almost always seems to indicate someone with a personality, or at least a persona.

I wouldn’t go too much by picture diary. Girls who don’t post a lot or hide a lot or only post cute face filters might be privacy conscious. Girls who clearly photoshop their body and / or face to make it more flattering and not just to hide recognizable things may be a bit of a red flag.
As for reviews, I would compare city heaven and Bakusai and niichan but take all with a grain of salt. People tend to be overly positive on the first one, overly negative on the last one, and the middle one also has a load of BS on it sometimes, but it’s good if there are some consistencies mentioned on all the boards.
TAG reviews are the best if there are any, but everyone’s experience can vary widely. You usually just click with someone or you don’t. Everyone has a different type and girls also behave differently depending on how they feel about the client.
I would say it’s good if she blogs about having things in common, but sadly there are too many reviews of guys who mentioned vtubers and the girl just wasting time with showing them YouTube videos or stuff like that. 😆

I’d also say go for a profile that suggests the girl is enthusiastic about her job (sensual) but sometimes these profiles are also a load of BS.

In the end it’s a roll of the dice, but do what feels right for you and trust your instinct.

If there's a seasonal event where many of the girls are in halloween outfits, santa outfits, valentine outfits etc, those are likely new photos and the girls that are unchanged are likely on the older side and aren't getting their picture taken again for a reason. I had a session with the latter. It's not like it was a bad experience, but definitely not something you want if you want a younger provider

Last edited:
Reactions: mrhlth and dipper84
For individual girls I look for reviews (wherever I can find them). If reviews seem to be only positive I take with a grain of salt. Active social media history I can see such as on twitter is reassuring too, just to know they are real.

But for shops my favorite is when I find a shop that seems to keep consistent standards for their girls and I rarely have any issues.

But for shops my favorite is when I find a shop that seems to keep consistent standards for their girls and I rarely have any issues.
I forgot which shop and provider it was, but I remember seeing a tweet about how the employees take post-questionnaire very seriously, so the only girls that are able to stay at the shop are ones that are only the good ones, so they should all be green flags in theory.

Semi-related, but Couanne telling us how to tell the good shops from the bad shops based on the employees:

She says that you don't want to have the employees be too casual/uncaring(雑) during the phone call, reception, and tip off(ご案内). I called Marine Blue Annex at like 8am on a Saturday and I was a bit stuttery, so the guy said that he'd call me back. He did not. Probably for the best that I didn't go there because it doesn't have rave reviews here in the first place

I called Marine Blue Annex at like 8am on a Saturday and I was a bit stuttery, so the guy said that he'd call me back. He did not. Probably for the best that I didn't go there because it doesn't have rave reviews here in the first place.

Hmm, I wouldn't say that immediately discredits the shop. It was probably his polite way of saying:

"No soup for you!!"

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Let’s see, you mentioned you were stuttering, how good is your Japanese? Marine Blue accepts foreigners so that’s not the issue. Maybe he just doesn’t want to deal with you because he can’t understand you. It’s easier to talk face to face with the staff compared to talking on the phone.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
YMMV but other than reviews in forum, I am looking for less photoshop profile or diary, frequent thank you diary, regular attendance, reasonable difficulty to book a slot, DFK in profile, and good presence in social media.

of course there are hidden gems, but reviews, face and body photos matters the most for me.

Reactions: mrhlth
Hmmmm. Let’s see, you mentioned you were stuttering, how good is your Japanese? Marine Blue accepts foreigners so that’s not the issue. Maybe he just doesn’t want to deal with you because he can’t understand you. It’s easier to talk face to face with the staff compared to talking on the phone.
It's good. I got a perapera in a diary entry and I was able to give out hotel information and confirmation calls just fine with other shops without using a script or anything, but not good enough to pretend to be Japanese (speaking). I made a reservation through twitter recently and the provider just looked at my twitter and was like "I accept foreigners if they can speak Japanese and yours is good" and I got booked in 4 messages (writing).

But I have a stuttering problem when I'm nervous in general anyway and it's probably worse on the phone, yeah. I think something about trying to remember which girls I was interested in compounded with the millennial problem of talking on the phone made my brain go blank. It probably would've been way smoother in person and more willing to be patient if I do stutter, but I was also staying in Shinjuku, so 20 minutes away from Ikebukuro and didn't want to go all the way there in the hopes that there's a provider I'm interested in and not have to double back

Attachments

• 1708309299972.png
    1708309299972.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Not talking about the main store, but the annex location. IIRC, someone here said that it's where the under performing girls from the main store go to
1F main is for the top ladies yes.
5F and other locations are known for more “cost effective” ladies / service.

Reactions: Alice and ketchup
green flags:
  • No obvious photoshop
  • You can see midriff in photos in diary
  • good reviews from reviewers with a history of positive and negative reviews

Reactions: Alice and mrhlth
I have 4 that I see regularly. All 4 of them were discovered by trying and taking chances. I don't know any other way, the main thing is every guy is different and chemistry for one guy might not work for another. I know what I like. They are at both SL and healths. Dead giveaway is they are all busy most of the time. One is super busy and the reason is not looks, any special services beyond the usual or any obvious trait. What I like about her is she is a pro, she is all business when it comes to business, she has a great personality and is a good conversationalist but most of all she knows how to provide great Japanese service. I have never seen her have an off day and I know it happens but she is just special in that way. Sometimes, it is just chemistry that clicks.

It's not shape, age or attractiveness, either. None are stunners, the cute one is pochari (pretty big), one is pretty old but highly skilled, one does CIM like a vacuum cleaner but she also has a great personality and my favorite one won't stand out in a crowd of 2 but has fantastic grooming and a wonderful scent. All enjoy DATY and 69 which is an absolute requirement for me but I think the common characteristic is all of them can shoot the shit, all tolerate and seem to embrace hentai behavior (they are practical and know that hentai guys makes their job easier) and I've seen younger ladies not react positively to normal hentai behavior.

I don't refer anyone to them anymore (so don't ask) as that has backfired both times where the friends I've sent thought they were underwhelming. To each, his own.

There's no way to 100% know but a lot of good things to look out for here were mentioned.

In the end it will always come down to how well you vibe with them.
I've been with some recommended providers here and they weren't to my taste physically sometimes, other's personality wise (one talked in a fake sounding cute voice that just got on my nerves).
There are other's that were reviewed not so favorably, but I just clicked with them and have become a regular (as much as my bank account has allowed).

Reactions: Danbo
If I were to look for a green flag, I would want to meet with a girl who has clear signs of repeat visitors, either from a photo diary with thanks for visiting again, or from a reviewer mentioning in their review that it was their second or third time meeting the girl.

The way I see it, it's one thing to say that a girl is fun and worth repeating, and another thing entirely to go out of your way to actually shimei her again with all of the other appealing, novel options on the table.

Reactions: R3mmles and Alice