Greetings!

Histeronomy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Long time reader, first time joiner, hoping to give back to the community!

my experiences are limited to a few independents, and a few ranko parties that were set up through mixi (that might date me a bit) it was hit and miss, but ask anything and I’d be happy to share!

Looking to scratch a few itches with the lovely ladies of tag/Tokyo, hope to learn from and contribute to the group!

Hi!

Long time reader, first time joiner, hoping to give back to the community!

my experiences are limited to a few independents, and a few ranko parties that were set up through mixi (that might date me a bit) it was hit and miss, but ask anything and I’d be happy to share!

Looking to scratch a few itches with the lovely ladies of tag/Tokyo, hope to learn from and contribute to the group!

Welcome!

I haven’t encountered the term ‘ranko party’ before. Is it similar to an organised orgy, or more like a swingers’ club?

Welcome!

I haven’t encountered the term ‘ranko party’ before. Is it similar to an organised orgy, or more like a swingers’ club?

It's an organised sex party, basically two or three girls at a high-class hotel for the night, and punters can come in for an hour or two and do whatever they like during their time limit. There's also a doorman/money guy that stays in the room to make sure nothing gets out of hand.
The talent on offer is the hit or miss part. One of the three was an absolute stunner, the others were not my type. You're discouraged from staying with one girl for the whole time so it was a challenge to get through rounds two and three for another round with the hot one. Thankfully the girls were happy to give BJs while being taken from behind, so there was always something to do while waiting for an opening....
Of course, being foreign led to a lot more attention from everyone involved, but I like to think I gave a good show.

It was not as creepy as I had feared, but also not as erotic as I could have hoped. Worth trying for once, I guess.

Can find them by searching social sites for 乱交パーティー and the common abbreviation RKPT.

It was cheap though, only 20,000 for two hours. Drinks (non alcoholic) and snacks were even provided!

This sounds like fun. I'd like to give this a bang (pun intended)

Welcome btw :D