Guidance and a reality check required please

Hey, at least Mermaid will gladly accept foreigners. :D

Mermaid, that's a name I haven't heard for a long time. I was not planning to get drunk today but guess that just changed. Johnny Walker, here we go again.

what's the deal with this mermaid place. is it really just grannies and mediocre service? (ive searched)
(I'm too weak to handle the Johnnie Walker prerequisite anyway, so mermaid won't be on my to-do list.)

Btw, at 15k yen, O.P is having a very, very mild mid-life crisis.

what's the deal with this mermaid place. is it really just grannies and mediocre service? (ive searched)
(I'm too weak to handle the Johnnie Walker prerequisite anyway, so mermaid won't be on my to-do list.)

Johnny Walker is required afterwards when you are trying to reset your memory and come to the terms of the realisation that you are actually gay now.

There is nothing wrong with the latter but it will still take a toll on you if you are already way over midlife and realise your total gayness for the very first time.

At your budget, New York New York in Ueno or others in the same chain like Sexy Cat will make your dream come true and save you JPY 5000.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
At your budget, New York New York in Ueno or others in the same chain like Sexy Cat will make your dream come true and save you JPY 5000.
Yes if you dream about plain looking women in their late 40’s

Reactions: MikeH
so true. these places are to P4P what Saizeria is to Italian food.

So perfect place to go when having a midlife crisis. At least you have something real to cry about later.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland