Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
H-ash Provider's name: Mizuki

Date of Encounter:
January 2021

Contact Method:
Phone call to the store

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes (23,000 yen+3,000 nomination fee+LH cost)

Type/Location:
Deriheru (Love Hotel in Kabukicho)

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
H-ash allows foreigners as long as they speak Japanese.
I chose Mizuki as she was the most popular girl on the store. Also she looks beautiful and have large breast (H cup).

I made the reservation 2 days in advance, called one hour before the service, rented a room in a Love Hotel in Kabukicho and patiently waited for Mizuki to arrive.

She arrived 20 minutes late and she apologized as I booked her on her first shift and she worked until late the night before. So she overslept and that is why she was late.

I told her that perhaps she has to plan better her schedule but she didn't take that comment in a good way. Didn't say anything to me, but I noticed it on her facial expression.

We entered the shower together, she washed me and she washed herself. She said that way we will have more time to play on the bed. Mmmmm, not very convincing to me!

I always before I start to play with a girl, I ask her if there is something that she doesn't like or feel uncomfortable. She said, I do not like to be kissed on the neck, ears and do not like my hair to be touched.

I said: "OK, understood! no problem!"

She has a very large breast, so I was licking, caressing and kissing her boobs a lot. I noticed she was like holding her breath and kind of moving so I asked if something was wrong, she said: "It's OK to play with my boobs but can you focus more in other parts of my body?"

No problem I said. I started to go down on her and I stopped to kiss and lick her hips, she said: "Please Stop! is ticklish!"

I immediately start to lick her pussy, finally it seems I was doing something she likes. she looks like she was enjoying me down there.

She likes to kiss and get her pussy licked.

BJ was OK, 69 also good, sumata not. I mean she does this "type of sumata" that I do not like. Is the way that some girls do that grabs your dick with one hand, so your dick is not really rubbing her pussy. Instead is like a hand job with the girl on top.

Her alarm clock sounded, she said that I should hurry up because the time was almost over. I couldn't finish, so I apologize and said that perhaps I was stressed out or too tired.

Took a quick shower (alone), we said good bye to each other.

"I had a great time with you! we should meet again!" She told me before leaving the room.

Ohhh well..... That will not happen.

I understand that people are different, personality, way of thinking, believes..... That's why I do not say that she is not recommended. It's quite rare (it has happened to me with 2 girls) that I have not feel the chesmistry, good vibes, or whatever that is called.

Mizuki is a very sexy and gorgeous woman. She has a great body, she is highly ranked and has a lot of positive reviews. But for me it didn't work and if I used H-ash services again, I will not chose Mizuki again. Sorry about that!

Here is the link with Mizuki's profile, in case someone is interested:

https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=girl&id=1681304

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I put on the final thoughts "Recommended" because although perhaps she was not in a good mood and we seem not to be compatible, she has a lot of great reivews and she is always at the top on the ranking at H-ash website. Probably with other customers she gets along pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for these reports, really appreciate your time!

Approved: 5/12/2021

Reactions: SatoKM
I actually saw this girl, but as るり from マテリアル https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/tokyo_material/girlid-27960600/?lo=1

i read reviews about her online on japanese boards. they said, "oh she looks like princess mako! terrible!"

i thought, no way...there's no way you can filter photos that much.

but holy shit, she really does look like her. and...not in a good way. my impression was

face: 4.5
body: 7 (great legs, big boobs, but she lightens her skin to hell in her pics)
personality: 7 (nice, friendly girl)
play: 2

will not repeat

i also have no idea how a girl like this could be ranked #1 for any deliheru shop.

Reactions: SatoKM
I actually saw this girl, but as るり from マテリアル https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/tokyo_material/girlid-27960600/?lo=1

i read reviews about her online on japanese boards. they said, "oh she looks like princess mako! terrible!"

i thought, no way...there's no way you can filter photos that much.

but holy shit, she really does look like her. and...not in a good way. my impression was

face: 4.5
body: 7 (great legs, big boobs, but she lightens her skin to hell in her pics)
personality: 7 (nice, friendly girl)
play: 2

will not repeat

i also have no idea how a girl like this could be ranked #1 for any deliheru shop.

I totally agree with you regarding "body" and "play" rating. But I'm my case, her personality was a few points lower than a solid 7. I guess as the store was constantly calling her and trying to contact her in order to wake her up so she can come to see me. Also as it seems she didn't like my comment about that she should plan her working schedule more wisely.

Reactions: Viggagadye
Since September 2020, I have been using fuzoku services at least twice month.

I still have some reviews I would like to share with you guys!

Nice!
Well, for us folk stuck outside Japan, it's still going to be a long time.