1 set (3 girls) 4000 (discounted) 40 mins + girl's drinks (2000*3) = 10,000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note: My Japanese level is around N4 to pre-N3.

Today, I want to touch some boobs then I 'm going to go to Oppai Pub by searching on cityheaven but the first shop rejected me because I'm a gaijin. This Hacchi shop was the second shop in my list (actually it is my mistake because I was not checking what the category of Hacchi shop is)

I told the waiter that I'm a gaijin. He said "you can speak Japanese. It's ok!" Then he explained about rules and playing.
Rules:
  • Touch boobs on girl shirt is ok
  • Touch boobs directly is also ok
  • No licking boobs
  • No kiss
  • Don't touch the below parts (I saw some customers touch legs and I did. Maybe legs is ok?)

I was took to my seat. Inside the shop it had long bench and small tables, suitable for your and your girl drinks.

First girl Kiki, she looks shiny when we were talking. Her size is C. But I didn't touch her that much just talking.

Second girl Maru, she is a small girl with E cup!! We didn't talk to much (I am not good at open the conversation). Almost of the time I squeezed her boobs that feels good to me. To be honest, I want to fuck her at that moment because her face and body is my type.

Third the last girl Kasane another E cup girl, I think she is cute from the first sight. We were talking many things. She give me her name card and drawing my face and name on the card. That's cute. She is a pervert haha. Which I felt into her somehow (I think I like perverting girl).
We were talking about AV and she invited me to touch her boobs(I'm playing with her nips), while she was playing with my nips and my bro. She was arousing me in the shop. That was bad because I can only touch her boobs. I confessed anything that I want to do with her. She understood and said "dame"

Time was up, get the bill and Kasane took me to the exit. Got a goodbye hug.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you would like just drinking, talking, and some touching, I recommend these kind of shops Kyabakura, Sekukyaba, Icha kyaba

There are many type of girls, which you may not like. YMMV
But it is possible to found the girl that you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 7/10/2023

Thanks for the review. Always fun to read about shops that have no reviews so far.

Do you mind telling which shops was on the top of your list and rejected you as a foreigner?

There are Baby Boo, After School, and Pirates.
Currently, I think almost pink salon rejecting gaijin.
I have been to many oppai places in Ikebukuro. Most are fine as long as you speak some level of Japanese. Sweet Girl, Kristel , X-Party all said No to foreigners. After School said no but I contacted one of their girls on CityHeaven and she said it would be OK if you pay to nominate - I haven’t bothered because Kanojo no Heya is OK with foreigners and they have some gorgeous girls there. Pirates has a note on their site saying that Foreigners are not allowed.

I have been to many oppai places in Ikebukuro. Most are fine as long as you speak some level of Japanese. Sweet Girl, Kristel , X-Party all said No to foreigners. After School said no but I contacted one of their girls on CityHeaven and she said it would be OK if you pay to nominate - I haven’t bothered because Kanojo no Heya is OK with foreigners and they have some gorgeous girls there. Pirates has a note on their site saying that Foreigners are not allowed.

Thanks a lot for the info. I try to make a list with availability if places in Ikebukuro. Interesting to hear that "Kanoji no Heya" is fine because "Afterschool" is off limits and they are part of the same group.

Another member said X-Party is ok with foreigners...maybe depends on the mood of the staff that day 😉

Thanks a lot for the info. I try to make a list with availability if places in Ikebukuro. Interesting to hear that "Kanoji no Heya" is fine because "Afterschool" is off limits and they are part of the same group.

Another member said X-Party is ok with foreigners...maybe depends on the mood of the staff that day 😉
Yes, I think it largely depends on their mood. The first time I tried Karte Ikebukuro the door troll said no. When I tried again a few months later it was fine.

Yes, I think it largely depends on their mood. The first time I tried Karte Ikebukuro the door troll said no. When I tried again a few months later it was fine.

You really have tried quite a few shops. Seems you have DMs disabled by default. If you want to share some information, send me a messge.