Had a great experience at a "legit" massage parlor, but not sure if my experience was the norm?

Fuller Up

TAG Member
Reaction score
The other day, I went to a seemingly legit Japanese massage parlor, the kind reviewed here...

http://manzoku.lekumo.biz/momitaiken/

My understanding is that these places tend to employ very pretty woman who are scantily dressed and do lots of teasing, but who don't offer anything beyond that. This was seemingly confirmed when I arrived at this place, as the manager sat me down and walked me through all their rules, which in summary seemed to make it clear that this wasn't a sexual establishment. (It was new and rather nice.)

However, by halfway into my 90 minute session, I was eating out my masseuse, who was absolutely adorable. This was followed by me getting her naked, fingering her, and making out with her, and finally with her giving me a handjob. (Who knows, I may have even been able to do more.) I should mention that no extra tip was mentioned or requested.

This whole appointment left me a bit confused. Did I just get super lucky? Or do these kinds of places post and emphasize their rules to put on a front and stay on the right side of the law, whereas in reality stuff like I experienced regularly happens once in private with your masseuse? Mainly, I'm trying to set my expectations going forward; if I go back to this place or a similar spot again, is it safe to at least count on a happy ending?

Mainly, I'm trying to set my expectations going forward; if I go back to this place or a similar spot again, is it safe to at least count on a happy ending?

There are many different kinds of places for sure. Where did you go and how much did you pay would be important pieces of information to know before being able to tell what to expect.

Reactions: arosebyanyother
There are many different kinds of places for sure. Where did you go and how much did you pay would be important pieces of information to know before being able to tell what to expect.

Thanks. It was a nice, clean, and relatively new spot in Akasaka. I paid about $120 for 90 minutes. (There might have been a slight discount because I was there in the morning right when they opened.) As mentioned, it was pretty spot-on with the kind of places this guy seems to specialize in reviewing...

http://manzoku.lekumo.biz/momitaiken/

Akasaka has everything, from teasing but massage only places to FS services pretending to be massage places. I think with that price and the style of the shop most what you can expect normally is a happy ending. And not even that in every place.

So I would say you did indeed get lucky there. If it was me I would go and repeat with the same girl and see if it leads to more.