Guest viewing is limited

Had any trouble with your Japanese friends over MONEY???

PecosBob

TAG Member
Reaction score
Japanese are HOT HEADS and will fight about anything, but nothing sets them off like MONEY !!!!

Japanese are HOT HEADS and will fight about anything, but nothing sets them off like MONEY !!!!
Really? The only argument that I've had is which one of is going to pay the taxi fare or dinner.

Can you please consider contributing something useful instead of these inflammatory posts?

Yeah, they really are. They even went on and ravaged the whole Asia. Though none of them felt the need to use words in all caps in their texts, thank gods.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Me thinks it’s a bot trying to get the post count up to get extra privileges, just spouting random nonsense that makes no sense.

Reactions: Sudsy
Me thinks it’s a bot trying to get the post count up to get extra privileges, just spouting random nonsense that makes no sense.

Doesn't work like that :) Post count won't get you any additional access. Not just posts alone anyway... :D :D

Yeah, I can vouch for that one.

Hey, the question was about friends, so let's keep it at least about the people you are friendly with.

I have been friendly with lots of Japanese wives and none of them have had any fights with me about money. At least if we don't count the cases where they try to pay part of the dinner or hotel bill and I refuse.

Hey, the question was about friends, so let's keep it at least about the people you are friendly with.

I have been friendly with lots of Japanese wives and none of them have had any fights with me about money. At least if we don't count the cases where they try to pay part of the dinner or hotel bill and I refuse.

Lol. If we're keeping to the strict definition of friends, the handful of Japanese friends I do have are generous with money and have invited me to many an event at their own expense. Never has there been an issue related to money.

Privately I rarely have money problems with Japanese individuals friends or otherwise. Generally the amounts are small and I would rather just let them have what they want. Not worth my time. Professionally, I don't have problems, but I do have challenges. All day long. I also work in other Asian countries too and have very different challenges there. The one good thing about Japan is that reputable people always honor the contract. You don't have to worry about who holds the cash. In India, for example, its all about who holds the cash. The contract means nothing. In Japan you need to make everything very clear and get it in writing. You also need to understand who you are dealing with. Only deal with reputable people and companies. Otherwise deal with them as you would deal with Indians. Watch the cash.