80 min - 32k (29k Course + 3k Gaijin)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I do all my booking in Japanese, written & spoken. I am far from prefect, but I guess good enough to survive the booking process of most soaplands I have tried. Delivery health can be a lot more tricky when it comes to communication. Because some people asked about ethnicity for the reviews, I am a white guy.

This whole appointment took a bit longer than initially expected. Booked another girl twice at Cecile Plus and got cancelled twice because she was sick this week. Tried to pick someone else short notice and got cancelled again because it became impossible because of a delayed schedule. Was pretty disappointing, but I guess this was nobody's fault. After this all failed I booked Mii because I wanted to try the shop, her profile convinced my on first sight and had a slot open at a good time. Shop hasn't been reviewed yet so I wanted to give it a shot.

The shop's staff was always super nice online as well as on location and replied fast. I did the booking via Cityheaven, combination of chat, booking forms and phone for verification. In this case quite a lot of chatting because I asked about the availability of the new girl I initially wanted to book....and they did all of their cancellations via chat. Were a few.
Cecil Plus charges gaijin-tax but to a degree where I don't care too much. It is just around 3k.....of course Gaijin-Tax sucks, but this amount in my opinion is something you can swallow in comparison to the outrageous amounts you have to pay elsewhere, especially the kinda common 10k in Yoshiwara.
In general the shop seems to be OK with (Japanese speaking) foreigners because they at least have earth-icons on their girl's profile pictures to indicate who is available.

The soapland itself is pretty good. Not high-end, but for this price range it is quite nice. Waiting room with a fancy ornate wall and the usual leather chairs, rooms also looked newer and pink towels gave it a fresh look in comparison to the common brown ones. Most soaplands just look old, wasn't the case here. I liked the atmosphere.

Usually I like skinny girls with not to much of a rack, and I have to say Mii is a bit of the opposite. I saw her profile at Cityheaven and her introduction-video where she pulls off her shirt kinda stuck with me. Looks normal with shirt on, but without holy mother of god....and I can assure you that it is even "worse" in reality.
She is not slender, but in her case I have nothing to complain about because the whole package really worked for me. Everything is in the right place and her rack is insanity. I have to admit that to this day I haven't understood cup-sizes in the slightest. Sometimes you meet girls with a G-cup and it doesn't seem that special, she is supposedly an H-cup and when strips down it's just ridiculous. I am usually no much of a tits-guy.....but man, this was something

She is actually half-Japanese-half-Pakistani, I couldn't really pin it down looking at her profile pictures. Was born here, only speaks Japanese I guess. She is cheerful and friendly and we chatted a bit before we headed to bath for the usual cleaning routine. Over to the bath where I could finally experience her body get fully burried under her breasts. From kissing and making out she switched over to blowjob......until I couldn't hold back anymore and we jumped out of the tub.

She offered matt play but I declined and we headed straight to the bed. I am not the biggest fan of matt play, and she mentioned that she doesn't like it that much either. Also prefers bed.
We continued making out a bit more on the bed and because she is fine with kissing I enjoyed it a lot. Continued with fingering and another round of blowjob until she got a condom and got ontop. Sex stayed mostly in cowgirl and missionary because I didn't want to get away from her 2 main selling points. Nothing out of the ordinary but I was too distracted this time around o_O Finished after a bit of switching around and chilled on the bed with some tea.

Unfortunately after quite a bit of chatting there was not a lot of time left to start a second round... bad time management from my side 😑😑😑
This is the only real downside of the whole session with her.....too much foreplay and chatting, so the second round got cancelled. Was a bit disappointed to leave after just one round, but that's how it is.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all I had a good time with Mii and the shop is also good address. If I should have an itch again to play with bigger boobs I would have no problem booking her again. She is nice and fun.
Will for sure visit the store again because their lineup has a good bandwidth of different girls.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 1/21/2023

The cup size is measured from the nipples , so if the girl has a big chest bone/extra padding on the chest (not boobs), then that will influence her cup size. The reverse is also true, if the girl has smaller chest bone, but she's F/G/H size then that's what makes her special.

1674427940983.png

Taken from https://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/clothing/shopping-guide/how-to-measure-bra-size

half-Japanese-half-Pakistani,
That explains the bigger size, I suppose?

The cup size is measured from the nipples , so if the girl has a big chest bone/extra padding on the chest (not boobs), then that will influence her cup size. The reverse is also true, if the girl has smaller chest bone, but she's F/G/H size then that's what makes her special.

That explains the bigger size, I suppose?

Yeah, in theory it's the difference between chest and bust measures but in reality in can still feel very differently. Of course the cup sizes on the girl's profiles are always 100% true, so this can't have an influence 😉
...but I guess shape can have an huge impact how the same measures feel/look. Firmer boobs probably feel smaller than soft ones with more flexibility despite both having the same measurements. Like mentioned earlier I am usually not into bigger chests, so I am the wrong person to comment this anyway 😅

Reactions: Alice
Hi there! Sorry, I'm very new around here... What do the earth icons mean? Can I assume that means the girl is open to foreigners? Is it different for every shop? Sorry if that's a silly question, but I've been trying to figure out how to tell whether a girl will take foreigners or not.

i there! Sorry, I'm very new around here... What do the earth icons mean? Can I assume that means the girl is open to foreigners? Is it different for every shop? Sorry if that's a silly question, but I've been trying to figure out how to tell whether a girl will take foreigners or not.

Yeah, Cecil Plus is one of the few shops that has these useful icons on their website as well as Cityheaven to show which girls are ok with foreigners....and no, that's not the same for every shop.
Most shops have no information about that at all, or it's only mentioned in written form in the girl's profile.

That said, Japanese is still required. Girls will only accept foreigners if they can communicate with them.

Last edited:
Yeah, Cecil Plus is one of the few shops that has these useful icons on their website as well as Cityheaven to show which girls are ok with foreigners....and no, that's not the same for every shop.
Most shops have no information about that at all, or it's only mentioned in written form in the girl's profile.

That said, Japanese is still required. Girls will only accept foreigners when they can communicate with them.
Right, I assumed it would be different for each particular shop. And yeah, from what I gather the conversational Japanese is usually a given to be able to receive the service. Off to study I go lol. Thanks for replying!

Right, I assumed it would be different for each particular shop. And yeah, from what I gather the conversational Japanese is usually a given to be able to receive the service. Off to study I go lol. Thanks for replying!
What I usually do is send them a DM on their publically available SNS. Hime,twitter,line etc.
No harm asking questions. The worse you can get is a no reply from them.
If you are not 100% certain of booking the girl, just ask something along the lines of does the shop allows foreigners.
If there is a positive reply from them, then follow up with a are you ok with foreigners.

Reactions: Skynet8934
Goddamn did you ask the girl if you can do paizuri with her? That rack is something

What I usually do is send them a DM on their publically available SNS. Hime,twitter,line etc.
No harm asking questions. The worse you can get is a no reply from them.
If you are not 100% certain of booking the girl, just ask something along the lines of does the shop allows foreigners.
If there is a positive reply from them, then follow up with a are you ok with foreigners.
That's fair. I guess this is kind of a "shoot your shot" market (no pun intended).

That's fair. I guess this is kind of a "shoot your shot" market (no pun intended).
Personally, I don't want to risk going to a shop and getting rejected, then having to find yet another shop which suits my needs/budget just to get rejected again after making my way down.

Best to get at least a confirmation that the shop accepts foreigners from the girls themselves
Better yet if you can make a reservation with the girls, most of them if you can get a reply from them usually will give you the green light.

Reactions: corgiesiao
Personally, I don't want to risk going to a shop and getting rejected, then having to find yet another shop which suits my needs/budget just to get rejected again after making my way down.

Best to get at least a confirmation that the shop accepts foreigners from the girls themselves
Better yet if you can make a reservation with the girls, most of them if you can get a reply from them usually will give you the green light.
Oh wow, that's good to know. So literally just take my chances when I find a girl I like and if she gives me the green light I shouldn't have any trouble at the shop, right? Thanks a lot for the tips, I'm a newbie to all this and I really appreciate it!

Oh wow, that's good to know. So literally just take my chances when I find a girl I like and if she gives me the green light I shouldn't have any trouble at the shop, right? Thanks a lot for the tips, I'm a newbie to all this and I really appreciate it!
Not exactly?
1.If the girl is ok with foreigners, the shop might not as some of the reviews have stated.
So the only way is in though the girl.
2. If both are ok with foreigners, the shop might not have a girl which is willing to take foreigners when you are there, but at least you tried.
hence
3. Booking through the girl is the safest option for me to not waste my short time in Japan.
4. if you encounter 2 and you didnt go with 3, at least you have a rough idea of which shop you can give a try next instead of standing outside the shop scrolling through your phone on CH site looking for another shop while getting touts coming your way ending up in a shop way overbudget or getting kicked out the moment they find out you are a gaijin* or worse, a girl which looks like the age written there is flipped.
I'm asian, and can pass as a local most of the time. And to be safe I always inform them I am a foreigner before choosing the girl.

Anyways, getting off topic. So I think I will stop explaining.

Last edited:
Title of Your Review:
Half-Gyaru Mii at Cecil plus

Soapland Name:
Cecil Plus

Soapland Provider Name:
Mii https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/cecilplus/girlid-37584466

Soapland Website:
https://www.cecil-p.com

Appointment Length & Costs:

Booking Method:

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

I do all my booking in Japanese, written & spoken. I am far from prefect, but I guess good enough to survive the booking process of most soaplands I have tried. Delivery health can be a lot more tricky when it comes to communication. Because some people asked about ethnicity for the reviews, I am a white guy.

This whole appointment took a bit longer than initially expected. Booked another girl twice at Cecile Plus and got cancelled twice because she was sick this week. Tried to pick someone else short notice and got cancelled again because it became impossible because of a delayed schedule. Was pretty disappointing, but I guess this was nobody's fault. After this all failed I booked Mii because I wanted to try the shop, her profile convinced my on first sight and had a slot open at a good time. Shop hasn't been reviewed yet so I wanted to give it a shot.

The shop's staff was always super nice online as well as on location and replied fast. I did the booking via Cityheaven, combination of chat, booking forms and phone for verification. In this case quite a lot of chatting because I asked about the availability of the new girl I initially wanted to book....and they did all of their cancellations via chat. Were a few.
Cecil Plus charges gaijin-tax but to a degree where I don't care too much. It is just around 3k.....of course Gaijin-Tax sucks, but this amount in my opinion is something you can swallow in comparison to the outrageous amounts you have to pay elsewhere, especially the kinda common 10k in Yoshiwara.
In general the shop seems to be OK with (Japanese speaking) foreigners because they at least have earth-icons on their girl's profile pictures to indicate who is available.

The soapland itself is pretty good. Not high-end, but for this price range it is quite nice. Waiting room with a fancy ornate wall and the usual leather chairs, rooms also looked newer and pink towels gave it a fresh look in comparison to the common brown ones. Most soaplands just look old, wasn't the case here. I liked the atmosphere.

Usually I like skinny girls with not to much of a rack, and I have to say Mii is a bit of the opposite. I saw her profile at Cityheaven and her introduction-video where she pulls off her shirt kinda stuck with me. Looks normal with shirt on, but without holy mother of god....and I can assure you that it is even "worse" in reality.
She is not slender, but in her case I have nothing to complain about because the whole package really worked for me. Everything is in the right place and her rack is insanity. I have to admit that to this day I haven't understood cup-sizes in the slightest. Sometimes you meet girls with a G-cup and it doesn't seem that special, she is supposedly an H-cup and when strips down it's just ridiculous. I am usually no much of a tits-guy.....but man, this was something

She is actually half-Japanese-half-Pakistani, I couldn't really pin it down looking at her profile pictures. Was born here, only speaks Japanese I guess. She is cheerful and friendly and we chatted a bit before we headed to bath for the usual cleaning routine. Over to the bath where I could finally experience her body get fully burried under her breasts. From kissing and making out she switched over to blowjob......until I couldn't hold back anymore and we jumped out of the tub.

She offered matt play but I declined and we headed straight to the bed. I am not the biggest fan of matt play, and she mentioned that she doesn't like it that much either. Also prefers bed.
We continued making out a bit more on the bed and because she is fine with kissing I enjoyed it a lot. Continued with fingering and another round of blowjob until she got a condom and got ontop. Sex stayed mostly in cowgirl and missionary because I didn't want to get away from her 2 main selling points. Nothing out of the ordinary but I was too distracted this time around o_O Finished after a bit of switching around and chilled on the bed with some tea.

Unfortunately after quite a bit of chatting there was not a lot of time left to start a second round... bad time management from my side 😑😑😑
This is the only real downside of the whole session with her.....too much foreplay and chatting, so the second round got cancelled. Was a bit disappointed to leave after just one round, but that's how it is.

No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all I had a good time with Mii and the shop is also good address. If I should have an itch again to play with bigger boobs I would have no problem booking her again. She is nice and fun.
Will for sure visit the store again because their lineup has a good bandwidth of different girls
Title of Your Review:

Soapland Name:
Cecil Plus

Soapland Provider Name:

Soapland Website:

Booking Method:

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will for sure visit the store again because their lineup has a good bandwidth of different girls.
Thanks for the review! Do you know if Mii would allow 2 rounds in a 60 min course?

Thanks for the review! Do you know if Mii would allow 2 rounds in a 60 min course?

I think when I booked with the shop for the very first time the staff mentioned something that multiple rounds are only available if its 80min or longer. Found it a bit odd because no other soapland had mentioned that to me before.
I usually don't book short 60 min sessions, so I didn't care too much. Ask the staff if you want to make absolutely sure.

Reactions: Maxblack
I think when I booked with the shop for the very first time the staff mentioned something that multiple rounds are only available if its 80min or longer. Found it a bit odd because no other soapland had mentioned that to me before.
I usually don't book short 60 min sessions, so I didn't care too much. Ask the staff if you want to make absolutely sure.
Absolutely. Thank you for the quick response. I booked a 60 min course with Kirajo a while back and got 2 rounds in. 😜

Title of Your Review:

Soapland Name:
Cecil Plus

Soapland Provider Name:

Soapland Website:

Booking Method:

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Great review! Damn, I definitely curious how a mat would feel with a rack like that.

Title of Your Review:

Soapland Name:
Cecil Plus

Soapland Provider Name:

Soapland Website:

Booking Method:

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
so are you saying this girl is fat or just normal in the waist?
I'm thinking about checking her out.

so are you saying this girl is fat or just normal in the waist?
I'm thinking about checking her out.

The time I visited her, her diary photos were pretty close, kinda what you you would expect from her measurements. Like I wrote in the review she is not slender, but I found her proportions looked good on her.

Reactions: george0
The time I visited her, her diary photos were pretty close, kinda what you you would expect from her measurements. Like I wrote in the review she is not slender, but I found her proportions looked good on her.
Thanks, btw what were her skin complexion like? cause she's half? was it like tanned skin? or light skinned?

Thanks, btw what were her skin complexion like? cause she's half? was it like tanned skin? or light skinned?
These are some oddly specific questions 😅
Don't remember anymore because it was some time ago...and I personally don't care. Maybe a little darker than a Japanese girl, but nothing worth mentioning.

Last edited: