9000 yen for 40 mins

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I browse the este navi website from time to time and keep coming across this recently reviewed store.

Pics show that there are very big things involved, but knowing how most Chinese MPs work (hotter the girl, the higher chance of a ridiculous upsell) I was pretty skeptical on visiting.

But eventually got horny one night and happened to be near the area, so eventually caved in and went.

You will not find the store via the access section as they are located in a certain apartment room (not gonna specify because I want this place to stay open, but a simple phone call with broken Japanese should do the trick)

Went to the apartment room as guided and was greeted by who I assume was the mama-san, as she was the one taking the phone calls and answering the doors.

She looked fairly young, late 20s maybe early 30s, pretty chubby but I wouldn’t say unattractive, BIG tits, like massive, definitely not the D cup that the website advertises. She guides me to my little booth and explains the courses.

She was very direct, cheap course is a tuggy, middle course lets you touch their tits, and the most expensive courses include a bbbj.

I wasn’t really in for the massage (duh) so I opted for the 40 min 王様コース、hand her the cash and she tells me to strip and take a shower. Shower was clean, also had those pump-out mouthwashes and a stack of cups so I helped myself to that. Dried myself and went back to the booth and it was go time.

She starts of with a decent massage, she was pretty strong and it was actually pretty nice (you know its good when it hurts) before she tells me its time for the flip.

She starts off by exposing her jugs, while touching up the little one with her hands, she starts with some nipple licking and proceeds to dfk, and then into a bbbj.

The BJ was incredible, she was quite chubby so I kind of expected it, she would suck for a bit and continue with the nipple and neck licking, as well as the DFK, she also lets you go ham on her huge jugs while she tugs away at your little boy, she then pumps out the lotion, which is a sign that she will no longer be sucking me off, and me not wanting to end on a simple HJ, asked if she could do paizuri, where she said yes and went to town, She gave me the paizuri while sucking on my fingers and got me popping in no time, she wipes me up a little before again guiding me into the shower.

After freshening up, she tells me that I have a little bit of time left, and continues with her massage, before the bell rang and it was time to go.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is only 2 stations away and I could probably see myself going here every other week, absolutely bang for your buck, would love to keep coming here and see what hidden menus I can uncover.

Thanks for your report from Osaka!

Approved: 10/15/2022

Visiting Osaka for a few weeks and I'd love to try this place. I appreciate the review you have it. My only issue is trying to get a working phone number to get to the place. I found the building but didn't know where inside because I can't call them. But I'm determined!

Reactions: burdock
I love the shop too.
the shop can meet many big tits Chinese girl! Sometimes I go to the shop too
I think やよい is the biggest.
If you want to meet big tits Chinese girl, this shop is the best. I heard, Vietnamese is in the shop( I hadn’t met her)
If you try this shop,please give me report.

Visiting Osaka for a few weeks and I'd love to try this place. I appreciate the review you have it. My only issue is trying to get a working phone number to get to the place. I found the building but didn't know where inside because I can't call them. But I'm determined!
If you have Twitter you can DM

I made contact with them via Twitter and set up an appointment with no issues, but when I went to the location provided at my appointment time no one answered the door. I tripled checked the location, floor, and room number provided to me via message. No answer. I wasted a bunch of my time with this place.

I made contact with them via Twitter and set up an appointment with no issues, but when I went to the location provided at my appointment time no one answered the door. I tripled checked the location, floor, and room number provided to me via message. No answer. I wasted a bunch of my time with this place.
Go to Juso. Chinese FS place. Check my review with instructions on how to get there. 10,000 for 1hour. Can haggle to 8,000 if you want.

Reactions: Fumisancho79
Thanks for your review! I went there a few weeks ago and it seems the shop is operating under a new name, Shh-Mango. I saw やよい (she now goes by CC) and her giant twins but she wasn’t my therapist that day. Definitely hitting that place again with her!