Halloween 2017

didn't know TAG Manager was french :eek:

Well, it is clear why one would want to try to keep dirty little details like that secret. I mean we are all perverts here but still there are limits. :ROFLMAO:

Had high expectations of halloween in Japan and so far, we not disappointed. Lots of sexy outfits last night in Shibuya. Too bad it was raining...

Reactions: TAG Manager
Is anyone going out tonight for Halloween parties/events?

With the weather, opted for a night in with the family (and a nice bottle of Tobermory that's old enough to go to a bar in Texas...) watching scary movies and finishing off Stranger Things S2 after the kids were sent to bed.

finishing off Stranger Things S2 after the kids were sent to bed.

I am pacing myself with that and have watched only the first episode this far. Because when it's done I have nothing lined up and that's scarier than any scary movie.

Can the Stranger Things be categorised as horror? If yes then it's the first horror thing I actually like. My normal life has horrors enough not to want any more from the tube.

Reactions: MissInsomnia
With the weather, opted for a night in with the family (and a nice bottle of Tobermory that's old enough to go to a bar in Texas...) watching scary movies and finishing off Stranger Things S2 after the kids were sent to bed.
Damn I didn't even realize S2 was out yet.
Now I'll have to do a 10 hour binge soon.
The joys of not having kids.

Reactions: MikeH
I am pacing myself with that and have watched only the first episode this far. Because when it's done I have nothing lined up and that's scarier than any scary movie.

Try Mindhunter. Excellent.

Can the Stranger Things be categorised as horror?

IMDB classifies it as drama, fantasy, AND horror.

If yes then it's the first horror thing I actually like. My normal life has horrors enough not to want any more from the tube.

This is why I like most horror movies. It makes normal life feel... unexceptional. :)

Yes, I've worked in some pretty messed up places....

Ahh i had a blast yesterday!
Got invited as a VIP to a party by a client. Damn, i wish my life could always be like that.

The holidays are usually great times to be invited to the most interesting luxury parties.

Is anyone going out tonight for Halloween parties/events?

I don’t know whether to stay home or go out since it’s raining.. but I’m probably going to end up going. :p

Hi,
I'm a bit late to the thread but am in town this week from London. I'm looking for a fit, fun girl to couple up with at some high end casplay/fetish/swingers party or club night.

Stating in Shiodome. Fancy showing me some spots and I assure you we'll have an absolute ball on me...32, good looking and up for a Tokyo experience without going through CL boredom!

Hi,
I'm a bit late to the thread but am in town this week from London. I'm looking for a fit, fun girl to couple up with at some high end casplay/fetish/swingers party or club night.

Stating in Shiodome. Fancy showing me some spots and I assure you we'll have an absolute ball on me...32, good looking and up for a Tokyo experience without going through CL boredom!
I’m not sure if @Anna Summer is interested in this sort of booking, but she is very fit and fun to be around. You could check out her website and contact her via her reservation form: http://www.anna-summer.com/

Once again, my most favorite night(s) of the year.
Went out Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday night to Shibuya and stayed out all night each time.

Tuesday was wall-to-wall packed out mayhem. My friends and I were very strategic with my costume and it worked like a charm. We literally had lines of girls queuing for photos the whole night. Managed to make quite a few LINE exchanges also.

It’s a shame nights like this happen only for Halloween. :(

Reactions: TAG Manager