Guest viewing is limited

Halloween One Night Stands, Are You Ready?

yeti

TAG Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I know it's said; that Christmas is the season for one stands in Japan, where you can easily hook up with lonely women looking for that special someone to share a bed and KFC with.

however, often times I found myself with a girlfriend or with a regular, for the same reasons, I didn't want to be alone during the holidays, on top of that, it's cold outside!

As far as one night stands go, I found that... Halloween Tis the season!

I mean most of mine (one night stands) in Japan skewed hard towards the end of October.... and this was way before Halloween blew up here. Back in the day, Halloween was an excuse for all these little international party promotions to get folks together.

On top of that, costumes for women here seem to almost always be a 'Sexy+' scenario (sexy witch, sexy nurse, sexy devil etc..) NOT like back home where Susan might ironically dress-up as a box of tissues...

Anyways, add alcohol to the enclothed cognition phenomenon and you have a recipe for reckless abandonment of Japanese norms... and it's only getting better!

Big tip: I recommend you dress up for halloween, but NEVER wear a halloween mask or make-up that makes you look dirty or gross....Forget being a zombie or a murder victim.

Stick to vampires, vikings, pirates, devils, superhero (without masks) etc... and approach, approach, approach

How about you gents? How are things for you during devil's night?

Last edited:
Okay, so I know it's said; that Christmas is the season for one stands in Japan, where you can easily hook up with lonely women looking for that special someone to share a bed and KFC with.

however, often times I found myself with a girlfriend or with a regular, for the same reasons, I didn't want to be alone during the holidays, on top of that, it's cold outside!

As far as one night stands go, I found that... Halloween Tis the season!

I mean most of mine (one night stands) in Japan skewed hard towards the end of October.... and this was way before Halloween blew up here. Back in the day, Halloween was an excuse for all these little international party promotions to get folks together.

On top of that, costumes for women here seem to almost always be a 'Sexy+' scenario (sexy witch, sexy nurse, sexy devil etc..) NOT like back home where Susan might ironically dress-up as a box of tissues...

Anyways, add alcohol to the enclothed cognition phenomenon and you have a recipe for reckless abandonment of Japanese norms... and it's only getting better!

Big tip: I recommend you dress up for halloween, but NEVER wear a halloween mask or make-up that makes you look dirty or gross....Forget being a zombie or a murder victim.

Stick to vampires, vikings, pirates, devils, superhero (without masks) etc... and approach, approach, approach

How about you gents? How are things for during devil's night?
I am a fat, disgusting pig from the USA.
I am my costume; hell, if I went as a zombie or murder victim I'd probably get digits.

Much prefer the zero-effort of going to a soap to get into my birthday costume with a sexy witch/nurse/devil.

Best of luck to you gents on the prowl. Cheers!

This always works for me.

images (2) (9).jpeg

Dude - why ur balls above ur dick? That’s weird. Should at least be anatomically accurate. 😅

Reactions: Cinnabums
I am a fat, disgusting pig from the USA.
I am my costume; hell, if I went as a zombie or murder victim I'd probably get digits.

Much prefer the zero-effort of going to a soap to get into my birthday costume with a sexy witch/nurse/devil.

Best of luck to you gents on the prowl. Cheers!
I feel you, Whatever works!

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Planning to go to Shibuya for Halloween weekend. Will it be as 'crazy' as a regular Halloween in Shibuya, or will it be typical Shibuya weekend? I assume most people will be out on Saturday night because Halloween falls on a Monday. I'll be dressed up, and it'd be fun to pick up a girl.

Reactions: yeti
Halloween is typical Shibuya times 20. You won't be able to move.

Reactions: yeti
So did anyone actually get laid this Halloween in Shibuya? :LOL:

I went to Shibuya for my first Halloween party but turned back when I saw the crowd.

Reactions: requiemmorrow