https://www.hanamariavip.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs, 60,000

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hana was next after the debacle with Nami, and mentally I was kind of a wreck, so I honestly wasn't sure how this was going to go. I was excited to meet her though, having booked a couple weeks prior. I had gone to the SkyTree for alibi reasons, and I barely got back before she arrived, so I didn't have a lot of time to start psyching myself out. She showed up pretty much exactly on time, and I brought her up to my room.

My first impression was that she's really cute, but seemed a little hesitant. I was like "you nervous?" and she replied with "no, I'm just like this." In my mind I'm like 😁😁😁. She reminds me of many of the friends I made in my pre-dancer days, so I knew there was going to be another layer as we got more comfortable with each other. She suggested we take a shower, and I wasn't going to turn down the chance to see her naked sooner than later. She got undressed and I was like 👀👀👀👀. Her curves had me about to drool. We chatted some in the shower, and I found out that she's into gaming like I am, and she's from relatively close to where I live now in the States. With each passing moment I felt myself releasing more of the tension built up from the prior night's bad experience. I could relax with Hana.

We went to the bed and started off with some kissing, then I worked my way down to DATY. She was really responsive and got really wet, so I was turned on. She also wasn't hesitant any more, as she let out some sexy moans. I kissed her a little more after, then she went down on me. Oh. My. Goodness. I'm ~18 cm, and she was effortlessly taking the whole thing. That was probably the fastest I was ever going to pop from a BJ, I had to stop her because I still couldn't be sure if I had more than one pop in me. She capped me and we started off in missionary. I felt confident enough this time that I wouldn't lose it if I changed positions, so I flipped her over into DS since it would have been a shame to not get the view from behind with a woman that thicc. After a few more mins of pounding I popped -- it was the first time in days that I had done so without just trying to make sure I made it past the finish line.

After that we cuddled and talked, and I had gotten to the layer I referred to earlier. It was a really enjoyable convo; surprisingly she had seen a lot of the shows my generation grew up with even though she's much younger than me. Out of everyone I've been with she felt like the most down-to-Earth and relatable. I felt more and more attracted to her the longer we talked, but I decided against trying for round 2 because I would have been shattered if my issues crept up again, and I didn't want to mess up a good thing. After a while she casually mentioned that she had dinner plans and had to go soon, so we should shower. While getting up I glanced at the clock...and we were way over time. Maybe I just didn't hear it, but I feel like there wasn't even an alarm. She just let things naturally die down before getting ready to leave, and honestly that felt the best. It's the little things that make a GFE so nice. We showered and said our goodbyes, and then I breathed a sigh of relief because she had seemingly fixed my performance issues (I can't review my last session in Tokyo, but it went as normal, so Hana had in fact fixed my performance issues). She was just what I needed at just the right time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
High on my list to repeat with if she's still doing this when I come back, and next time there will be a round 2. I really underestimated how much relatability would add to the experience. I've been with providers who were very good at making me comfortable, but Hana never had to. She was just herself, and through some combination of our having similar personalities and just her being a native English speaker, I got there automatically. Very glad to have had this experience.

Thanks for your submission.

Approved: 6/4/2023