Handjob 10 days later feeling unwell

ponpon

TAG Member
Reaction score
I recieved a bb handjob (only) from someone who is very promiscuous (non paid4) a little over week ago. I had no open cuts In my groin area but my urethra opening was touched. Their health status is unknown to me.

Since then I’ve been starting to feel very nauseous (now as I type this) in the last few days (does not really relent). Felt almost flu-like over the weekend. No discharge or stinging when urinating. No sores, ulcers or anything. Groin area feels tender but that could be because I am focusing on it. My tongue also feels strange.

I realize most of you will laugh as a bbhj is considered to be low risk for STD. I plan to go and get tested but I’m assuming I should wait longer until the very incubation periods are done.

Has anyone had similar issues?
Can anyone recommend a good testing center?

Apologies for posting this but I have never had any experience in this area. Thank you.

Last edited:
Or it could be food poisoning. Did you go to a kebab shop a few days ago?!

Reactions: Bob
Or it could be food poisoning. Did you go to a kebab shop a few days ago?!

There has been no change in my regular routines. I don’t really eat out.
This nausea has been going on for 4+ days. I don’t actually throw up be feel ill and ow energy.

Go get tested, but highly unlikely that you got something from a HJ.

Sounds like your mind is running away with the idea. If you really feel those symptoms, you’re just probably sick.

Thank you for your advice and for tolerating my post in this topic as this was my first time and it seems I may have had bad luck.

I realize that the stress can really make things to seem worse. I’ll set up time to go and get tested this week and later for others when the test window has started (HIV, syphillis).

Can anyone recommend some good testing centers in Tokyo?

There has been no change in my regular routines. I don’t really eat out.
This nausea has been going on for 4+ days. I don’t actually throw up be feel ill and ow energy.

These bugs are more commonly caught in public places like on the train. I don't get sick very often cause I avoid touching anything on the train and move away from sick looking people.

Reactions: JaquesAfrog
These bugs are more commonly caught in public places like on the train. I don't get sick very often cause I avoid touching anything on the train and move away from sick looking people.

Agreed but I have never had any symptoms like this in my life. The timing seems to coincidental.

10 day incubation period is the odd part.

More likely it is something from 3-5 days prior to first symptoms.

10 day incubation period is the odd part.

More likely it is something from 3-5 days prior to first symptoms.
The nausea and others started around ~4-5 days ago so that would put me at 5 days after the event.

I’ll set up time to go and get tested this week and later for others when the test window has started (HIV, syphillis).

If you only got a handjob like you wrote then the possibilities of you catching HIV from that are zero. There are theoretical possibilities of getting something else, like herpes, from a handjob but it is pretty much winning the lottery and getting hit by a lightning at the same time category.

If you only got a handjob like you wrote then the possibilities of you catching HIV from that are zero. There are theoretical possibilities of getting something else, like herpes, from a handjob but it is pretty much winning the lottery and getting hit by a lightning at the same time category.

MikeH, thanks for your reply. Yes, that’s my understanding as well and wouldn’t give it another thought were it not for the symptoms I’ve described. If I had a full on fever I’d write it off as the flu and get tested for that but that’s not the case.

Perhaps simply a UTI as I don’t believe those hands were surgery clean. But then I don’t (yet?) have any burning during urination but there is mild urethra discomfort.

Since then I’ve been starting to feel very nauseous (now as I type this) in the last few days (does not really relent). Felt almost flu-like over the weekend. No discharge or stinging when urinating. No sores, ulcers or anything. Groin area feels tender but that could be because I am focusing on it. My tongue also feels strange.

It's most likely that you actually have the flu or you have a touch of food poisoning. If it's food poisoning that's been ongoing for several days, it could be something noxious, so get checked for that first.

And we're not laughing at you, pal, but seriously - you're not showing any STD symptoms, and you're outside the normal incubation window. If you must, go get tested, but without symptoms, you'll have to get that done off NHI, and that is not cheap.

MikeH, thanks for your reply. Yes, that’s my understanding as well and wouldn’t give it another thought were it not for the symptoms I’ve described. If I had a full on fever I’d write it off as the flu and get tested for that but that’s not the case.

Perhaps simply a UTI as I don’t believe those hands were surgery clean. But then I don’t (yet?) have any burning during urination but there is mild urethra discomfort.

Maybe food poisoning? Mild urethra comfort can come from being dehydrated and having acidic urine. You mentioned your tongue feels strange too which is also a symptom of dehydration. Sounds like you just got sick unrelated to the hj.

My advice; drink lots of water and then when you are sure you dont have a cold, book one of the wonderful TAG indies and get rid of the dirty handjob memory.

Thanks sudsy and Durg50. I appreciate the kind words. Great bunch of folks on this forum.

I have this Friday off so I’m thinking to go to the doctor but I’ll only be at 14 days since this event so I’m guessing there’s not much they can do yet. The only windows that are past at that point are
Chlamydia and
Gonorrhoea which are not likely candidates.

Regardless, if you guys don’t mind I will update this thread with my progress ongoing just for informational. The nerves and psychological aspect (guilt, worry etc) certainly are weighing heavily.

Sorry to ask again but can anyone recommend a good clinic or doctor (can’t go to our neighborhood family clinch about this). I don’t care about the costs, I would prefer to pay cash and leave it off my company insurance.

Last edited:
a good clinic or doctor

King Clinic in Harajuku. They'll quite happily deal with you off the books.

And stop worrying about HIV. Unless she was using her own freshly drawn blood for lube, there is literally no vector for you to have contracted HIV. There is not a single recorded case of HIV transmission via skin to skin contact.

I reckon only a small proportion of men sterilise or even wash their hands before wanking...and there are definitely many wankers out there.

When your test comes back negative, I recommend getting another handjob. They are good for relieving stress and anxiety.

When your test comes back negative, I recommend getting another handjob. They are good for relieving stress and anxiety.

Thanks jhingy567. When, hopefully, all this has passed I think the only handjobs will be given by myself.

My head is exploding from reading this thread.

Dude, you can get more germs, viruses and infections from just touching a door, train or toilet handle than from someone giving you a HJ!
Those fuckwits on the train that cough or sneeze without covering themselves is also a good source of some nasty shit.

by the way, is there any other kind of HJ?
Is there such a thing as a CHJ? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

My head is exploding from reading this thread.

Dude, you can get more germs, viruses and infections from just touching a door, train or toilet handle than from someone giving you a HJ!
Those fuckwits on the train that cough or sneeze without covering themselves is also a good source of some nasty shit.

I hear what you’re saying and have read all I can on the topic elsewhere and realize the that risks are considered minimal for anything.

Is there such a thing as a CHJ? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I wish there was in this case, which was not at a paid service event.

Its flu season after all, you probably just caught a light bug. It doesn't always lead to heavy fever.

That’d be great if that was the case, I think I will stop by my local family clinic today and ask for a flu test just to rule that out but I don’t have a runny nose, sore throat at all (tongue feels strange however).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland