Haneda Airport Hotel Recommendations

shanghaiabroad

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi TAG community, would like to hear your 2 cents.

I'm flying into Japan at the end of August, a late night layover. Arriving into Haneda around 10pm, and flying out the next morning again at 10am. Do you have any recommendations on hotels/accommodations in the general area not too far from the airport, but also accessible for someone to be delivered? I figured it would be too late to visit a soap or location, so I'd be calling someone into my hotel for after midnight which is when I'd probably be checking in. Ideally price of the hotel is under 1-man, but I can be a bit flexible if there's a good reason to pay a little bit more.

Appreciate your advice!

I use the hotel at the terminal > https://goo.gl/maps/ZDhZbkZNz8VXbgkF9 (The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda)
It's literally in the terminal (international) and either way, it's easy access to other terminals if you have to go to a domestic one.

Missed the part about the delivery part :LOL: - you're going wind up paying extra for that if you ask them to come to Haneda anyway.
And no, haven't used a hotel around there other than the above for many years.

For that short stay and calling ladies a love hotel would be great, sadly I don't know the LH availability around the airport but just a few minutes away by taxi by Omori or Kamata they're plentiful.

I use the hotel at the terminal > https://goo.gl/maps/ZDhZbkZNz8VXbgkF9 (The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda)
It's literally in the terminal (international) and either way, it's easy access to other terminals if you have to go to a domestic one.

Missed the part about the delivery part :LOL: - you're going wind up paying extra for that if you ask them to come to Haneda anyway.
There’s a new hotel complex Villa Fontaine, connects direct to the terminal too. Seems nice.

Yea I figured about the paying extra, but I thought that with my time to clear customs and pick up luggage it would be too late to head to a soap and get the last call. That's why I figured a hotel that was at least "accessible" for a delivery would be reasonable. I know that it's extra, but I'm willing to fork it up before I resign myself to another 10 months in China.

You think it would be a no-go to have a girl delivered to the Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda?

Last edited:
You think it would be a no-go to have a girl delivered to the Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda?

I did not stay at Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda but I did stay at the newer Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Haneda Airport, which is next to Terminal 3 and you can walk over there from arrival level via the same level bridge in like 2/3 minutes. And I did use a DH for my short stay (between 5pm and 7am).

Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Haneda Airport is great that it has rooftop open onsen facility and as a hotel guest you pay cheaper price for the onsen entrance. I don't know if they would allow you to purchase for 2 if only you are the guest nor do I know if they have private portion that is reservable though.

There is also the more premium and more expensive hotel in the same building as Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Haneda Airport if that's your fancy.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
I did not stay at Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda but I did stay at the newer Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Haneda Airport, which is next to Terminal 3 and you can walk over there from arrival level via the same level bridge in like 2/3 minutes. And I did use a DH for my short stay (between 5pm and 7am).

Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Haneda Airport is great that it has rooftop open onsen facility and as a hotel guest you pay cheaper price for the onsen entrance. I don't know if they would allow you to purchase for 2 if only you are the guest nor do I know if they have private portion that is reservable though.

There is also the more premium and more expensive hotel in the same building as Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Haneda Airport if that's your fancy.
If I’m calling a DH, do you think it’s necessary to have the booking for 2 individuals? I haven’t booked one before, so I’m not sure if they make their own way to the room or not and it’s something that I can save the $20 on.

If I’m calling a DH, do you think it’s necessary to have the booking for 2 individuals? I haven’t booked one before, so I’m not sure if they make their own way to the room or not and it’s something that I can save the $20 on.

If she's not staying overnight it's fine. As a rule of thumb "city hotels" don't really check who you're coming up with. "Business hotels" are designed for 1 person per room and that is where you can get trouble with DH.

Fortunately there's a site that catalogs this!

Data points for Royal Park Hotel (33/33 success rate in the past year)
https://deriheruhotel.com/hotel/index/tokyo/ota/12512/

Other hotels around Haneda:
https://deriheruhotel.com/hotel/train/tokyo/279/5792/

Unfortunately the Villa Fontaine hasn't been added yet but I'd reckon it's probably fine too.

the main issue is keycard access to the elevators ... you might need to pick her up at the lobby if that's the case.

as @AnotherTag mentioned he was able to use a DH, so there won't be much issue.

It's probably not necessary to book for 2.

Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Haneda Airport requires card keys to access the eleators to the guest rooms so the girls won't be able to get to your room. You will have to meet them at the lobby or somewhere in the building. The hotel lobby is at the 4th floor with the escalators connecting the airport bridge and the shopping mall/hotel on the 3rd floor, so you could meet them on the 3rd floor or even the 1st floor elevator which connects to the parking lot / waiting spot if you want avoid some suspicison.

I would imagine though you can probably just meet them at the lobby as long as the girls don't stay overnight.

Thanks everyone.

Ended up booking at Keikyu EX Haneda. Price was 40% less than the others, and special thanks to @ichigopantsu for the links. The site is great, and there shouldn’t be any problems.

As a general rule, the more stars a hotel has, the fewer hassles you'll be given.

As a general rule, the more stars a hotel has, the fewer hassles you'll be given.
And the fewer you'll encounter as well.... in my favourite five star, I once had the front desk call up to be sure the lady calling to visit my room was indeed meant to be coming, as the desk clerk knew she wasn't up to my usual standard.

And the fewer you'll encounter as well.... in my favourite five star, I once had the front desk call up to be sure the lady calling to visit my room was indeed meant to be coming, as the desk clerk knew she wasn't up to my usual standard.

In Philippines they call you when the girl is leaving. I guess that is just to make sure you are still alive.

7 star service.

Reactions: Sudsy
@ Airnest "How did it go OP?"

I don't arrive until August. I ended up booking Keikyu EX Haneda, I don't think it should be a problem unless they give me a room on the same floor as the check-in counter. Another TAG bro offered to drive me into Shinjuku for DH after I arrive, but we'll see. 3000円 for a DH girl to my room isn't the end of the world. I do have a longer trip in July across Japan happening, so there will be some reviews around that time from Osaka and Tokyo. Probably in late June/early July I might ask for some input then, but for now I'm mostly just lurking across existing reviews.

Reactions: Airnest