Guest viewing is limited

Happening Bar - First Time

SS7799

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about going to a happening bar with a SF as a couple. We were actually considering a couples kissa but I don't think either of our Japanese is good enough (she's also a foreigner), I don't know how much Olive requires you to actually understand to get in, so I think we're just going to try Bliss Out since I know they'll let us in. I know Bliss Out is a happening bar and the M to F ratio may not be great but at least we can get a taste of the scene.

I've never been to one of these before, so as far as entry to Bliss Out goes, do I have to call or leave a message on the BBS first or can we just turn up at the door and they'll let us in? They have translated their site into English but that part is rather confusing.

Just go there and ask to become a member. Tell them you heard about the place from other members and were recommended. Check the thread on Bliss Out to find the information on how to get there. Using Google Maps on your phone will probably be best. If you get lost, then call them. Using the instructions here, should get you very close, as it's near the Robot Cafe and the brand new hotel/movie theater with Godzilla on top.

Use Google Translate to help you with Japanese. Using simple and direct sentences is best. Don't try to translate novels in Google Translate or use complex English when speaking with most Japanese people. Many Japanese have learned English in high school, so if you speak very slowly and simply, they might understand you. Same for your Japanese, keeping it simple, often works out best.

If you find a nice and trustworthy Japanese couple at Bliss Out, they might can help you get in to Olive. There are also swinger couples on Craigslist, AFF, and some other places that might also come with you to Olive at some future time. Though experience at Bliss Out will be good to help you get used to the Japanese style of doing things. If you haven't already done so, download the application called LINE.

Last edited: