Guest viewing is limited

Happening bar for a lady's first time

AlexTokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This weekend a lady friend of mine wants to explore the swinging and / or fetish scene in Tokyo. I will be going with her.

She is from the US, late 20s, complete beginner in the scene, does not speak Japanese.

Could anyone recommend a good place ?
Here is what we need:

- Non Japanese speakers allowed if accompanied by a Japanese speaker.

- Possibility to watch some action. No completely closed rooms, in case she does not feel like having sex there, at least she can watch.

- Interested in recommandation for regular swinging places, but also more SM or fetish stuff. We will decide later.

- If possible, no smoking inside allowed.

Obviously Voluptuous might be a good option, since they accept non JP speakers and it is possible to peep.
Any other suggestions?

Voluptuous is still the first choice. Because she won't be isolated there.
The venue has SM or fetish staff as well.
E-cigarette or vape only.

Other suggestions are

- Bar440: Japanese speaker required. Can't peep, but some guys may play outside the play area. Foods including salad are provided for small dinner. Curry with rice, pudding or some snacks are available for all the time. Tattoo, body pierces okay.

- Happy: Japanese speaker required. More Japanese fetish or kink's bar. Anyone can peep, because no separated play area there. The shop master is a professional shibari artist. A bit smoky and no shower (under construction). Tattoo, body pierces okay.

Voluptuous is the only happening bar that fits all of your requirements.

There are other bars that are better/more interesting in different ways, but they don't meet your stated requirements imo.

Reactions: Alice and Gina
Papillon in ueno is also a good choice depending on the event/day. They have a more club feel and the space is very big. There is peeking allowed and play outside the room is ok. They also have a better drink selection than most happening bars.
That being said how many people are there can vary a lot in both places.

Voluptuous events this weekend
Friday: gangbang (usually more guy heavy day) not all play is GB either
Saturday: Naked yoga. a real instructor will visit. she also plays around after the lesson XD
Sunday: mature party .more people in their 40s and 50s. The bar closes at 7pm

Papillon(night time events. Day time is almost always low on people)
Friday: knit party. Girls are encouraged to wear sexy knitted outfits. It's more of a normal day.
Saturday: banquet event. The bar will provide some foods and people will also bring things to eat too.
Sunday: beer pong. They have drinking games set up in addition to darts. This event usually has a lot more guys than normal.

I would suggest Voluptuous by default, but depending on timing when you want to go papillon might work well too.

Papillon in ueno is also a good choice depending on the event/day. They have a more club feel and the space is very big. There is peeking allowed and play outside the room is ok. They also have a better drink selection than most happening bars.
That being said how many people are there can vary a lot in both places.

Voluptuous events this weekend
Friday: gangbang (usually more guy heavy day) not all play is GB either
Saturday: Naked yoga. a real instructor will visit. she also plays around after the lesson XD
Sunday: mature party .more people in their 40s and 50s. The bar closes at 7pm

Papillon(night time events. Day time is almost always low on people)
Friday: knit party. Girls are encouraged to wear sexy knitted outfits. It's more of a normal day.
Saturday: banquet event. The bar will provide some foods and people will also bring things to eat too.
Sunday: beer pong. They have drinking games set up in addition to darts. This event usually has a lot more guys than normal.

I would suggest Voluptuous by default, but depending on timing when you want to go papillon might work well too.

Do you need a yoga mat?

Do you need a yoga mat?
Lol! I laughed like an idiot as I haven’t read the previous posts yet, but this is a legit question. Maybe they provide the mats too, in addition to condoms

• Haha
Reactions: Gina
Reactions: Gina and Alice
They provide mats, after that we will return mats. No worries.
Thanks for the confirmation. I wonder however if watching a bunch of naked people doing yoga , boobs and balls dangling when doing the downward facing dog… is really that sexy 😂

@Sudsy Yes, the link is correct, thank you!

@Alice Please DM me if you are interested in the venue. I may be able to share the details.

@Frenchy Most of we wear some clothes, sorry. We don't want to bother dangling boobs and balls. Oops, I don't have such big boobs for dangling.

• Love
Reactions: Alice
@Frenchy Most of we wear some clothes, sorry. We don't want to bother dangling boobs and balls. Oops, I don't have such big boobs for dangling
Match made in Heaven! I don’t have big balls for dangling as well 😄

• Haha
Reactions: Gina
- Happy: Japanese speaker required. More Japanese fetish or kink's bar. Anyone can peep, because no separated play area there. The shop master is a professional shibari artist. A bit smoky and no shower (under construction). Tattoo, body pierces okay.
Thank you for this recommendation Gina!
I was able to check the place out with a partner this time.
They don’t ask for any ID, but Japanese language skill is required for both people who enter, I think.
You have to write down your real name, possible nickname, phone number and fetish. I am not sure if they care if the phone number is Japanese or not.
The place is very “at home”, not the cleanest but it does feel like you are playing in someone’s room.
It specializes in fetishes and basically everything is allowed as long as it’s completely consensual, which is why Japanese ability is important, but they do like foreign clientele.
Super fun idea and I really liked how friendly all the other visitors were and that they make a point of trying to talk to everyone who comes in and to be inclusive and welcoming! Would recommend!

Thank you for this recommendation Gina!
I was able to check the place out with a partner this time.
They don’t ask for any ID, but Japanese language skill is required for both people who enter, I think.
You have to write down your real name, possible nickname, phone number and fetish. I am not sure if they care if the phone number is Japanese or not.
The place is very “at home”, not the cleanest but it does feel like you are playing in someone’s room.
It specializes in fetishes and basically everything is allowed as long as it’s completely consensual, which is why Japanese ability is important, but they do like foreign clientele.
Super fun idea and I really liked how friendly all the other visitors were and that they make a point of trying to talk to everyone who comes in and to be inclusive and welcoming! Would recommend!
Good to hear they are foreign friendly. There is another SM bar in Shinjuku that is very similar to happy but they are strictly no foreigners allowed. I managed to get in because my partner is japanese and I fooled them into thinking I was perfectly fluent.

I will have to check out happy in the near future.

Good to hear they are foreign friendly. There is another SM bar in Shinjuku that is very similar to happy but they are strictly no foreigners allowed. I managed to get in because my partner is japanese and I fooled them into thinking I was perfectly fluent.

I will have to check out happy in the near future.
Definitely. The owner can add you on line and he sends out updates. There was one stating that lots of people are bringing their foreign partners recently.

Hi all,

This weekend a lady friend of mine wants to explore the swinging and / or fetish scene in Tokyo. I will be going with her.

She is from the US, late 20s, complete beginner in the scene, does not speak Japanese.

Could anyone recommend a good place ?
Here is what we need:

- Non Japanese speakers allowed if accompanied by a Japanese speaker.

- Possibility to watch some action. No completely closed rooms, in case she does not feel like having sex there, at least she can watch.

- Interested in recommandation for regular swinging places, but also more SM or fetish stuff. We will decide later.

- If possible, no smoking inside allowed.

Obviously Voluptuous might be a good option, since they accept non JP speakers and it is possible to peep.
Any other suggestions?
hi Friends, if interested I am member of olive 21 ( happening bar only for couple ) I can bring her in this club, this is very safety and she can looking people have fun in the playing room, I am also member of voluptuous , this is an happening bar ( more single as couple ) , I am a French caucasian male available this Saturday 4 may 8 p.m to 11 p.m (this is the perfect time to go ) . best regards.

Do you need a yoga mat?
Do you need a yoga mat?
My partner and I just went last week for the first time. They provided yoga mats, but they were limited. The space is limited too, so depending on how full the bar is there may not be space for everyone. When done with yoga, they asked us to clean them with alcohol and a towel for the next batch. There were three yoga sessions scheduled at different times.
I just wrote a summary of our experience if you think it may be useful.