Guest viewing is limited

Happening Place For Husband/wife

vfrois

TAG Member
Reaction score
We are couple in 30s. Any nice happening bar to reco? We are not into swinger etc but would like to go just as a couple to see and have couple of drinks.

they wanna go to a happing bar but not have sex with other people, just watch.

As you know of course, HBs are full of people doing exactly that, and sometimes that is all that is "happening", a bunch of people sitting around hoping someone else will have sex so they can watch. My impression is that it is a rare night at an HB on which even half of those present have any sex at all. This has even happened to me...at least twice that I can recall.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
No? As far as i understand they wanna go to a happing bar but not have sex with other people, just watch.
Ahhh yes, LSNED. I am just use to term カップル喫茶. I am curious, is couple kisa any different or the same as happening bars?

Hola Everyone

I am 31 year old male and my partner is 44 year old female.We both are reasonable looking.
We are quite curious about couple kissa,first timers and would like to explore this sub culture.(Not in to swapping yet)

As we are first timers and we are looking forward to meet like minded curious people who would like to join us this saturday for kissa.If anyone is interested to meet else then we can also think of it.
Discreetness is absolutely assured.

Look forward to hearing from interested people.

Cheers

Reactions: Soleil
Ahhh yes, LSNED. I am just use to term カップル喫茶. I am curious, is couple kisa any different or the same as happening bars?
Couple kisas only accept couples and happening bars accept couples, women by themselves and men by themselves.

Reactions: Wwanderer