Early August 2021

Contact Method:
walk in. Web pages at https://happy-thaimassage.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
150 mins at 20.000 yens

Type/Location:
Short distance away from Ookubo station

Language Notes:
Japanese only, English probably works too though.

Details of the Encounter:
After getting a recommendation from a well know TAG pervert whom I shall not name to protect the quilty (hello @Sudsy) I finally managed to make a trip to Ookubo for the Happy Thai Massage to meet Maki.

And boy was I happy I did. I had already decided I will nominate her and wait as long as needed despite their web pages showing other girls with massive qualities too. But I told myself I need to be strong and not be swayed even when they are bigger than my head.

It seems the gods where on my side as Maki opened the door for me indicating she was the next in line to take a customer. By the way I was able to recognise her immediately by the picture on their website despite never seen her before.

I told her I was send here in a quest by a friend to meet her and she seemed happy to hear that. My SOP always when going to a new shop is to take the shortest course, which is normally 60 mins, and while that usually doesn't include any happy endings I do it just to test the massage skills. If they are good I will be happy to come back for a longer course. I also never nominate any girl in a new shop, but just hope my luck brings me someone good.

This time however I put my trust on a fellow pervert and told Maki I will take the longest course and that I will want to nominate her too. She seemed a little puzzled and told me she will serve me anyway but I told her not to worry. Later I found out the nomination was a full 1.000 yens so I am not sure if that still gets me in to the Splashy Daddy category.

Like the name says they do Thai style massage here. I have never been a big fan, it has always been too soft for me. So I tell Maki I heard she can do hard massage and she asks me if I really know what I am asking? I say sure, go ahead and then she does. Oh boy but she does.

I had a hard training week behind me but I totally didn't understand how tight my leg muscles were as the problem is normally my shoulders. She showed me how a good hard massage feels like and I was trying to wipe my tears to the pillow that she wouldn't notice.

She does though and asks if she should go softer. I tell her no, that is just the way I like it so go ahead. She is also a very nice girl to talk with so I try to answer her conversation between my sobs of pleasure. She also seems to be able to speak decent English as she dropped some sentences in a pretty good accent in the middle of our otherwise all Japanese discussion.

The service part continued the excellent course the massage started and I stumbled my way back to the station in a light rain fully satisfied and happy. The best money I have spend all year.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is a rare gem. If you like a good hard massage you need to see her.

Thanks for another report, you have been busy, haha!

Approved: 9/6/2021

Reactions: MikeH
Went here on Tuesday the 28th and had a massage with Maki. Her massage was as good and brutal as MikeH described. That was the last day at that location. The new shop is:
Thai Diamond
website is: www.ueno-diamond.com

Reactions: SugoiBoy
So what is her name at this new shop then? There is no Maki listed in the lineup

Went here on Tuesday the 28th and had a massage with Maki. Her massage was as good and brutal as MikeH described. That was the last day at that location. The new shop is:
Thai Diamond
website is: www.ueno-diamond.com
Also worth mentioning - this is HER shop.

Tried Happy Thai Massage two weeks ago. Didn't get the therapist's name, unfortunately. She looked older than anyone they had on offer in the website, which should be no surprise. Not to say she looked terrible, just that appearances did very little for me.

Despite my very visible nervousness and Japanese level, therapist was kind and accommodating. We even managed a fairly decent conversation in Japanese--likely a greater feat of patience by whoever I am speaking with than a credit to my own skills with the language.

Came out of a week's worth of hard physical labor. Not sure the massage managed to get any of the kinks out, but I recall walking out refreshed. And then I had really awful neck and shoulder spasms three days later. Not sure if either are related, but I thought it'd be worth mentioning.