Guest viewing is limited

Happiness [Gotanda] (SL) Happiness (Gotanda) with Eiko - An Anime Girlfriend Experience

Luke JP

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Happiness (Gotanda) with Eiko - An Anime Girlfriend Experience

Soapland Name:
Happiness (Gotanda)

Soapland Provider Name:
https://tokyo.happiness-group.com/profile.html?girl=xl8zm154

Soapland Website:
https://tokyo.happiness-group.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
80mins, 31,000JPY (28k + 3k nomination fee)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had just discovered Hime Channel and was browsing through random posts, hitting the occasional Follow and Favourite, and Eiko was the first girl who sent me one of those paint by numbers "thank you for looking at my profile" posts. But I checked in more detail, she seemed very cute, and she worked at Happiness which I had remembered having some positive reviews on this forum. So as I wanted to try out this exciting new 'direct booking' concept, I decided to ask her if she accepted foreigners and if I could make a booking, which she happily confirmed and walked me through. As with all reservations I've done, you must provide a phone number and call to confirm on the day.

Arrival
Happiness is a weird shop. Even in budget soaplands I'm used to being courteously ushered into the waiting room and given some oolong tea and perhaps a warm towel until my girl is ready. In Happiness I'm given a number and a nail file and sent to the waiting area with many other guys. It feels more like a dentist than a Soapland, but the staff are friendly and cheerful and I don't hate that efficient, revolving door feeling that reminds me of a pink salon or oppai bar. After a few minutes wait "Number 36!" gets called which is my cue to head on through to the back.

Eiko is waiting on the stairs in fluffly cow print lingerie. She is petite and incredibly cute. According to the website she's in her early 30s, so in reality she might be nearing 40, but she absolutely does not look it to me. She speaks in an adorable high pitched voice and is just the epitome of moe. I didn't ask her to call me "senpai" or "onii-chan" but I guarantee that it would suit her perfectly.

The Fun Stuff
Something I found notable throughout the whole experience was how obviously performative her moaning was, but also how little I cared. Don't go to Eiko looking for a believable GFE, go looking for a hentai fantasy GFE. So whilst her noises of pleasure were extremely fake, I still really enjoyed them. So don't take this as a mark down on the review but your taste may vary.

We started off with intense DFK as I thoroughly enjoyed feeling over her smooth skin and playing her nipples where she moaned very nicely before she licks and kisses me all over as she helps me undress, straight into a BBBJ which is gentle and teasing, and she gives plenty of attention to my balls, and I get some great views of her bent over thanks to the large mirror on the opposite wall. After a little while she slips on the condom and climbs on. We go for a while in cowgirl and then I move her to doggy for the last spurt and get a great show of the two of us in the mirror, and I finish for the first time.

Next is the shower - her body to body washing is amazing - and bath, where she treats me to another bbbj before moving back to the bed. We chat and kiss for a bit, before we go again, this time missionary but I'm not quite able to get over the finish line. Eiko is having none of it though, she gets me on my back and squats on my dick, her cute coochie squeezing me for all im worth until she gets me to pop again.

We spend the last few minutes chatting where she tells me about how she alternates between the Tokyo and Sapporo shops, so if you're up in that area you might catch her too. I was also surprised to learn that the shop apparently has about 400 girls on the books! And up to 50 working on any given day, so suddenly the 'take a number' system at the front made a lot more sense.

We said our goodbyes and after about 5 tonguey goodbye kisses later, it was over. As I write this I have another meet with her lined up this week, and she gave me a bunch of costume options. I went with "Naked apron." Very excited.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
On the face of it, 80 minutes with a 30+ year old who fake moans constantly doesn't sound great, but in reality there was just something magical about her and I'd thoroughly recommend her.

Thanks for your report! Much appreciated.

Approved: 11/22/2022

Happiness has some diamonds and World Cup is interfering with their business. Discount offered during Japan games.
P_20221123_091109.jpg

What level of Japanese would be acceptable? I contacted her via Hime and she wrote
アメリカの方なんですね🤭
日本語が大丈夫でしたらわたしは大丈夫です💋
To which I replied
少し日本語話します
I can't really hold a conversation but I know some basics.

I can't really hold a conversation but I know some basics.
Good luck Sir!

Just notice that you need to be able to speak with the people in the entrance too.

Read other reviews about the shop to get an idea what they might ask you. Until as of recently we have had problems entering the shop and reports on people failing to enter is still coming in.

Last edited:
Funny thing, I checked her page due to this review and I left a footprint and she just messaged me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack