In-store

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins - 4,320

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
All English

Details of the Encounter:
Long time lurker, I owe it to you all to drop a review here. Did some intense research on pink salons in Tokyo and was definitely going to try one on my 1st full day here to "fix the jet lag" is what I told myself. Was crazy nervous but had to play the whole been there done that walking in, though you really don't have to with Happy Hinomaru. Alright so how it went down...

I legit just got back from there. It's been crazy raining here so there was no one outside like I've read here before just some dude at the top of the stairs. You walk in and there's a light box basically with pictures on them. Let me just get this out the way now, no chance are you going to get any of those girls in the pictures. I can't imagine because the chick I got wasn't even close haha. And that's fine I knew that going in, but wanted to let anyone new going in there know that now.

You get seated in a booth, not really private, but I hear this probably the spot that's most private. If anyone knows otherwise drop me a reco I'll def check it out. So if you're shy and what not, either a) close your eyes or b) try to kinda situate yourself in the booth with your back to everything else. The girl came after about 5 mins, I don't speak ANY Japanese so I just kind of did the whole "yeah yeah" nodding for a bit, you take off your pants and she gets to work. You can definitely feel around but to be honest there was nothing to feel. I did wrap it up, I'm crazy paranoid so I def wanted to, the condom used was pretty thin so that was fine. Solid BJ even with a condom on...now the part where I think I found out who I had...

I've heard the name "Mimi" often on here, so at the end you get a tea, didn't stay for that, but she was chatting with me as much as she could and goes, "yes come back I am the famous Mimi (i think)"...I didn't mean to but I def started laughing cause I knew you guys on here had dropped that name often and it was just funny to me at the moment. So unless I didn't really register the name cause I was trying to leave, almost 90% sure that was Mimi.

All in all, would recommend this as your first encounter if you've never done one of these before. I had the exact change ready to go when I walked in, it was easy, fairly clean, and it got the job done. Next up - Jan Jan and I shall report back. I do want to thank everyone on here who has dropped reviews it really is crazy helpful for newbies and I encourage everyone to continue doing so. Super helpful.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments: