Guest viewing is limited

Yokohama Area Happy Mat Paradise (Yokohama) (Mat health) - Healed by Ichigo after paying hefty gaijin tax

kirayamato

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Happy Mat Paradise (Yokohama) (Mat health) - Healed by Ichigo after paying hefty gaijin tax

Service Name:
Happy Mat Paradise

Provider Name:
Ichigo https://hime-channel.com/profile/69gkp1https://www.yk-happy-matto.com/profile.html?girl=bpc6k9uk)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.yk-happy-matto.com/system.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 minutes 30,000 yen (20k night course + 10k yen gaijin tax + can't choose girls and other courses)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
End of July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
About Me
East Asian man in 30s, speak a little japanese.
This review might can be considered as English Only since I was charged with English Menu.
I never tried to speak english in this kind establishment.
I tend to walk in as to feel more adventurous and I feel bad cancelling appointment.

So It was friday, and I was attending some nomikai, so I skipped nijikai and try to find something fun.
I have been seeing these reviews https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/...-reviews.25/?starter_id=59627&prefix_id[0]=40 and got interested.
My last naughty session was Soapland and I feel a little bit burned out so I was looking for less stressful and pressure to perform.
Happy mat paradise seems to be specialized in Mat, so it was quite interesting to try some slippery action experts.

Reception
Board the train to yokohama which took me a little bit over 1 hour.
Short walk to the store and it was fairly easy to find within 5 minutes from station.
The staff (maybe tencho) was speaking with another customer. I was given a number and told to wait at sofa.
After the customer left or maybe go upstair, I was called by tencho.

So the tencho started to speak, and it was gibberish in my ears.I lost initiative and I didn't have any time to explained how I am a gaijin first timer in this store.
He pointed to the screen and still talking a bit gibberish which caused me to assume he wanted me to choose the girl.
When I did that, it came to realization for him that I am just another baka gaijin.
I could hear a bit unhappy tone, and he started to talk slower. From this part I could understand what he was saying most part.

He asked about where I am from. And how long I have been in japan (or how long I have studying japan maybe - this part was unclear).
I answered honestly and he gave me the usual treatment "nihongo jouzu desu ne". Iye mada mada desu.
He asked if I used this kind of service before, I told him I have been few soaplands.
He emphasized the diffence with soapland and I confirmed I know the difference that there is no FS.

He gave me a menu consisted of 3 languages (Korean, Chinese and English) and told me he doesn't have my native language and ask if english work for me.
Basically only 1 menu available : 65 minutes course (30k yen) which is 50% more than the japanese price. I am not allowed to choose the girls or any other courses.
They can prepare it in 10 minutes.

So I was thinking for almost a minute.
I tried to think with my head, but seems like my dick is stronger so I said yes. (It was a stressful week and I needed some release).
Tencho chose a girl, and told me I was lucky since the girl is cute.
I was told to wait again at sofa, pondering if I made the right decision.

I was called by the staff, explained about rules in Kanji and full japanese.
Then I met Ichigo, which is very cute and her body is quite my type.
I was guided to a room no. 2 on 2nd floor.

The Room
The room is very small. I had to put my heavy backpack on top of cabinet since no room on the floor.
She needed to move the normal chair and the pervert chair into shower room when we started the mat play.

Showering
I started undressing and she also asked help with the zipper on her dress.
We went to shower room and I was told to gargle atleast 30 seconds.
I was struggling around 20seconds and she said ganbare to me lol.
She washed every part of my body and we started the chair session.
I saw the timer, there is 30 minutes left, wondering if we really took 35 minutes just for shower only.

Pervert Chair session
She put my right hand in between her legs and I looked at her, wanting to kiss her. She seems to read my mind and reciprocated DFK.
Switched to left hand and another DFK. I don't remember the session in between but she did sumata with doggy style.
The view was very nice (she got small firm butt which I like) and it felt really good like going raw.
Another 5 minutes I would have popped. She stopped and we started the mat session.

Mat session
She told me to lay down (utsubuse) and start the mat play.
Body licking, balls, anal, and toes, all get the sucking and licking treatments.
Next is aomuke (facing upwards) and she gave me a little bit BJ.
I remember the staff told me not to insert my fingers but I wasn't sure if DATY is ok, so I tried slowly. Seems there is no problem with it. She got a really nice one down there.

And then she did the CG sumata with my dick behind her.
The timer rang and she kept going. It rang twice in total before I finally shot my load.

Washing up
She cleaned up the mat and moved the chairs back and we showered. She asked for some help with washing the back side of her body and I am happy to help.
Did a little bit DFK and small talk on how she never been to oversea and how she doesn't know my country.

Ending
She gave me the store business card for discount on future session. I told her I wanted longer session and she gave me another card which has himechannel barcode on it.
Maybe I can book thru her next time.
She led me to 1st floor wrapped in towel only and bid goodbye.

I went outside and tencho asked how was it. I answered : it was good, in broken japanese.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
About ichigo :
She didn't have much makeup compared to her photo but I think she is cuter in person.
She has small face and lip that I can't get enough of.
Her body is slim and her small as is very firm and nice to look at.
Her boobs is not perfect round ( I would say similar to kana momonogi), with light colored and slight inverted nipple.
I would love to repeat with her if I come here again.

Maybe I should have made reservation like https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...paradise-a-slippery-strawberry-dessert.29586/ instead of walk in.
it could be that the store was quite busy at that time and treatment against gaijin kind of degrade.
I will come again during low season in september maybe and try to book thru ichigo on himechannel or phone call.

Will need to learn to say no when given gaijin price next time.
Maybe the timing of japan opening to tourists, friday, after payday, and near bonus payment might cause them to prioritize japanese.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/29/2023

Title of Your Review:
Happy Mat Paradise (Yokohama) (Mat health) - Healed by Ichigo after paying hefty gaijin tax

Service Name:
Happy Mat Paradise

Provider Name:
Ichigo https://hime-channel.com/profile/69gkp1https://www.yk-happy-matto.com/profile.html?girl=bpc6k9uk)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.yk-happy-matto.com/system.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 minutes 30,000 yen (20k night course + 10k yen gaijin tax + can't choose girls and other courses)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
End of July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
About Me

East Asian man in 30s, speak a little japanese.
This review might can be considered as English Only since I was charged with English Menu.
I never tried to speak english in this kind establishment.
I tend to walk in as to feel more adventurous and I feel bad cancelling appointment.

So It was friday, and I was attending some nomikai, so I skipped nijikai and try to find something fun.
I have been seeing these reviews https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/...-reviews.25/?starter_id=59627&prefix_id[0]=40 and got interested.
My last naughty session was Soapland and I feel a little bit burned out so I was looking for less stressful and pressure to perform.
Happy mat paradise seems to be specialized in Mat, so it was quite interesting to try some slippery action experts.

Reception
Board the train to yokohama which took me a little bit over 1 hour.
Short walk to the store and it was fairly easy to find within 5 minutes from station.
The staff (maybe tencho) was speaking with another customer. I was given a number and told to wait at sofa.
After the customer left or maybe go upstair, I was called by tencho.

So the tencho started to speak, and it was gibberish in my ears.I lost initiative and I didn't have any time to explained how I am a gaijin first timer in this store.
He pointed to the screen and still talking a bit gibberish which caused me to assume he wanted me to choose the girl.
When I did that, it came to realization for him that I am just another baka gaijin.
I could hear a bit unhappy tone, and he started to talk slower. From this part I could understand what he was saying most part.

He asked about where I am from. And how long I have been in japan (or how long I have studying japan maybe - this part was unclear).
I answered honestly and he gave me the usual treatment "nihongo jouzu desu ne". Iye mada mada desu.
He asked if I used this kind of service before, I told him I have been few soaplands.
He emphasized the diffence with soapland and I confirmed I know the difference that there is no FS.

He gave me a menu consisted of 3 languages (Korean, Chinese and English) and told me he doesn't have my native language and ask if english work for me.
Basically only 1 menu available : 65 minutes course (30k yen) which is 50% more than the japanese price. I am not allowed to choose the girls or any other courses.
They can prepare it in 10 minutes.

So I was thinking for almost a minute.
I tried to think with my head, but seems like my dick is stronger so I said yes. (It was a stressful week and I needed some release).
Tencho chose a girl, and told me I was lucky since the girl is cute.
I was told to wait again at sofa, pondering if I made the right decision.

I was called by the staff, explained about rules in Kanji and full japanese.
Then I met Ichigo, which is very cute and her body is quite my type.
I was guided to a room no. 2 on 2nd floor.

The Room
The room is very small. I had to put my heavy backpack on top of cabinet since no room on the floor.
She needed to move the normal chair and the pervert chair into shower room when we started the mat play.

Showering
I started undressing and she also asked help with the zipper on her dress.
We went to shower room and I was told to gargle atleast 30 seconds.
I was struggling around 20seconds and she said ganbare to me lol.
She washed every part of my body and we started the chair session.
I saw the timer, there is 30 minutes left, wondering if we really took 35 minutes just for shower only.

Pervert Chair session
She put my right hand in between her legs and I looked at her, wanting to kiss her. She seems to read my mind and reciprocated DFK.
Switched to left hand and another DFK. I don't remember the session in between but she did sumata with doggy style.
The view was very nice (she got small firm butt which I like) and it felt really good like going raw.
Another 5 minutes I would have popped. She stopped and we started the mat session.

Mat session
She told me to lay down (utsubuse) and start the mat play.
Body licking, balls, anal, and toes, all get the sucking and licking treatments.
Next is aomuke (facing upwards) and she gave me a little bit BJ.
I remember the staff told me not to insert my fingers but I wasn't sure if DATY is ok, so I tried slowly. Seems there is no problem with it. She got a really nice one down there.

And then she did the CG sumata with my dick behind her.
The timer rang and she kept going. It rang twice in total before I finally shot my load.

Washing up
She cleaned up the mat and moved the chairs back and we showered. She asked for some help with washing the back side of her body and I am happy to help.
Did a little bit DFK and small talk on how she never been to oversea and how she doesn't know my country.

Ending
She gave me the store business card for discount on future session. I told her I wanted longer session and she gave me another card which has himechannel barcode on it.
Maybe I can book thru her next time.
She led me to 1st floor wrapped in towel only and bid goodbye.

I went outside and tencho asked how was it. I answered : it was good, in broken japanese.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
About ichigo :
She didn't have much makeup compared to her photo but I think she is cuter in person.
She has small face and lip that I can't get enough of.
Her body is slim and her small as is very firm and nice to look at.
Her boobs is not perfect round ( I would say similar to kana momonogi), with light colored and slight inverted nipple.
I would love to repeat with her if I come here again.

Maybe I should have made reservation like https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...paradise-a-slippery-strawberry-dessert.29586/ instead of walk in.
it could be that the store was quite busy at that time and treatment against gaijin kind of degrade.
I will come again during low season in september maybe and try to book thru ichigo on himechannel or phone call.

Will need to learn to say no when given gaijin price next time.
Maybe the timing of japan opening to tourists, friday, after payday, and near bonus payment might cause them to prioritize japanese.
I've visited their website. And probably I'll try this weekend. Can anyone tell me the meaning of "S Woman"? I've read ichigo skill list and i cant found in internet the meaning of s woman. Thank you very much.

Reactions: togetherplay16