Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min - 22,000 yen

Type/Location:
Yokohama soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had seen the big sign for Happy Matto in Yokohama for quite some time, so I decided to see if they would accept foreigners.
Thus far, I've only had lackluster experiences in SLs, but still really want to find one that I enjoy. This shop doesn't offer FS, but I was primarily after the matto nuru experience. I figured that if the nuru is the only thing they did, then I would assume the girls would be skilled in it. The ads also showed very young and beautiful women, so I figured that maybe they could attract providers that didn't want to do FS.

I cold walked in on a Saturday afternoon. They did an alcohol hand spray and took my temp as is common nowadays. I look very Japanese but I still led with the question of whether they allow foreigners. They said foreigner is ok as long as they speak Japanese and can understand the rules. They also were wanting good reassurances that I had used delivery health type services before, and asked what types and where. I gave vague answers of locations but didn't have to give specifics beyond that. They were satisfied and said ok, but had to find a girl that accepted foreigners, and I wasn't given an option to choose. I sat for a few minutes in their waiting room, and they called me back saying they had a girl. I didn't get any preview. They offered normal pricing and no extra for gaijin.

The waiting room is small and has mirrors with gold prison bars around the room. Maybe it used to be a fashion health location. Photos of nuru were pasted everywhere with examples of play available. The mirrors were odd since everyone waiting could look around and see everyone else. I blend in well so no problem. I had a fairly long wait, but wasn't paying attention to time. Some others came in and went to rooms quickly, but I assumed they had prior reservations.

I got called in and met my girl on the second floor. She was very pretty but a lot stockier than I prefer. She wasn't soft fat and was like a hardy woman. Other the course of the session, I really started to enjoy having more to hold onto.

The lights are dim and had a vibe of being old rather than for privacy. I was led to a tiny room that was slightly larger than the mat with a shower like a tiny studio apartment. Very bland and boring interior. The shower was a tiny single person shower where we both barely fit. Washing each other in the small space was a little awkward, yet I enjoyed the cramped quarters. There was a lot of touching and a preview BBBJ. This set up wouldn't be good for larger than usual customers, but its possible that they have other set ups also.

First was the sukebe chair which was pretty standard. I was a bit reserved and was feeling out the boundaries. The nuru was very thick, rich, and warm. Enjoyable, but not so memorable.

I had to step out of the room and into the shower again to set up the mat since the room was so small.

Mat play was the best I personally had thus far. As I had hoped, she was very skilled. Her stockiness was good at this point. Most other previous experiences had been with smaller women and the mat was a short event before bed. At this place, it was all mat, but without FS.

I surprisingly popped several times which was very unexpected. I generally can only get one and a second becomes like work. My girl just would not let up and kept on varying her positions and techniques to keep me going. By the end, I was just shuddering on the perpetual brink of cumming. She kept up the kissing and hugging through the entire session. It was sincerely a great GFE.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not having the FS wasn't a big deal in the end. The mat play was what I was after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, much appreciated.

Approved: 5/8/2022

Nitpicking but this is not a soapland but a health shop with mat play.

Yeah, I am fun at parties.

Nitpicking but this is not a soapland but a health shop with mat play.

Yeah, I am fun at parties.
You are correct! I've updated the relevant points.

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Happy Matto Paradise - Riria
https://www.yk-happy-matto.com/top.html
https://www.yk-happy-matto.com/profile.html?girl=gi8stopb

Date of Encounter:
Apr 2022

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min - 22,000 yen

Type/Location:
Yokohama soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had seen the big sign for Happy Matto in Yokohama for quite some time, so I decided to see if they would accept foreigners.
Thus far, I've only had lackluster experiences in SLs, but still really want to find one that I enjoy. This shop doesn't offer FS, but I was primarily after the matto nuru experience. I figured that if the nuru is the only thing they did, then I would assume the girls would be skilled in it. The ads also showed very young and beautiful women, so I figured that maybe they could attract providers that didn't want to do FS.

I cold walked in on a Saturday afternoon. They did an alcohol hand spray and took my temp as is common nowadays. I look very Japanese but I still led with the question of whether they allow foreigners. They said foreigner is ok as long as they speak Japanese and can understand the rules. They also were wanting good reassurances that I had used delivery health type services before, and asked what types and where. I gave vague answers of locations but didn't have to give specifics beyond that. They were satisfied and said ok, but had to find a girl that accepted foreigners, and I wasn't given an option to choose. I sat for a few minutes in their waiting room, and they called me back saying they had a girl. I didn't get any preview. They offered normal pricing and no extra for gaijin.

The waiting room is small and has mirrors with gold prison bars around the room. Maybe it used to be a fashion health location. Photos of nuru were pasted everywhere with examples of play available. The mirrors were odd since everyone waiting could look around and see everyone else. I blend in well so no problem. I had a fairly long wait, but wasn't paying attention to time. Some others came in and went to rooms quickly, but I assumed they had prior reservations.

I got called in and met my girl on the second floor. She was very pretty but a lot stockier than I prefer. She wasn't soft fat and was like a hardy woman. Other the course of the session, I really started to enjoy having more to hold onto.

The lights are dim and had a vibe of being old rather than for privacy. I was led to a tiny room that was slightly larger than the mat with a shower like a tiny studio apartment. Very bland and boring interior. The shower was a tiny single person shower where we both barely fit. Washing each other in the small space was a little awkward, yet I enjoyed the cramped quarters. There was a lot of touching and a preview BBBJ. This set up wouldn't be good for larger than usual customers, but its possible that they have other set ups also.

First was the sukebe chair which was pretty standard. I was a bit reserved and was feeling out the boundaries. The nuru was very thick, rich, and warm. Enjoyable, but not so memorable.

I had to step out of the room and into the shower again to set up the mat since the room was so small.

Mat play was the best I personally had thus far. As I had hoped, she was very skilled. Her stockiness was good at this point. Most other previous experiences had been with smaller women and the mat was a short event before bed. At this place, it was all mat, but without FS.

I surprisingly popped several times which was very unexpected. I generally can only get one and a second becomes like work. My girl just would not let up and kept on varying her positions and techniques to keep me going. By the end, I was just shuddering on the perpetual brink of cumming. She kept up the kissing and hugging through the entire session. It was sincerely a great GFE.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not having the FS wasn't a big deal in the end. The mat play was what I was after.

It seems Happy Matto has been started to be more flexible regarding their "no gaijin policy", as that store was one of the first I wanted to visit when I started using "Fuzoku" services.
There was a big sign written in Japanese and English, so there was no mistakes or confusion.

They do not rejected me immediately but they looked kind of confused whether accept me or not. So they said I must wait 3 hours to be served and I can't choose the girl. Only one option and when they showed the photo of the girl it was horrible (even though her photo seems to be highly photoshopped).

I kindly refused their offer and never came back. That was about 5 years ago, long time before COVID-19, so I guess business was great for Happy Matto that they have the option to refuse my money.

As I have been saying in previous post, I truly believe that as Fuzoku business has been struck by COVID-19 economic crisis, many stores became more flexible regarding their no foreigners policy. And I am afraid that it will be get strict again when borders open again.

Reactions: TAG Manager
It seems Happy Matto has been started to be more flexible regarding their "no gaijin policy", as that store was one of the first I wanted to visit when I started using "Fuzoku" services.
There was a big sign written in Japanese and English, so there was no mistakes or confusion.

They do not rejected me immediately but they looked kind of confused whether accept me or not. So they said I must wait 3 hours to be served and I can't choose the girl. Only one option and when they showed the photo of the girl it was horrible (even though her photo seems to be highly photoshopped).

I kindly refused their offer and never came back. That was about 5 years ago, long time before COVID-19, so I guess business was great for Happy Matto that they have the option to refuse my money.

As I have been saying in previous post, I truly believe that as Fuzoku business has been struck by COVID-19 economic crisis, many stores became more flexible regarding their no foreigners policy. And I am afraid that it will be get strict again when borders open again.

I think they were on the verge of saying No to me also but I acted like it was perfectly normal and chill. They did say to keep the business card to help with future visits also.