http://sugamo-happy.jp/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / ‎¥6000

Type/Location:
Pink Salon - Sugamo

Language Notes:
Japanese (low level)

Details of the Encounter:
The name of this place popped up a few times during my research as fairly foreigner friendly, and after a full on soapland a few days before I was excited to try out a more wallet friendly option to round off my first trip to Japan.

The entrance is not far away from Sugamo station, and although down an alley it's not far off a fairly busy street. If you don't want the locals to see you go in, you may want to go under cover of darkness. Although you're about to get your dick sucked in a room full of other men getting the same treatment so hopefully for most here the shame factor won't be a big deal. The only thing that wasn't too foreigner friendly was the staircase which is designed to accommodate people about half a foot shorter than me (I'm 6'1') so I kept knocking my head. At the bottom there was a window with a middle aged woman who confirmed it was OK for me to come in, and asked if I could speak any Japanese. She also confirmed to me: "Oral only! no sex!" in English. Then she asked if I preferred slim or large, so I said slim and was then instructed to sit in a waiting area nearby.

I wasn't offered any choice of girl, and when I was collected and taken to my bench at the front of the main room I didn't even learn her name. This was a little strange but I didn't mind, as she was a friendly girl and reasonably attractive (I got a decent look on the way out). Not a drop dead stunner by any means but I'd be happy to have sex with her in a well lit room, put it that way. When I went mid afternoon the place wasn't full but there were a couple of other customers being serviced around me.

After a bit of chit chat and complimenting my basic Japanese, she asked me to pull my pants down, and she wiped me down with a damp towel. I was expecting her to get straight to the BBBJ, but instead she lounged across me and began kissing me. It was fairly enthusiastic actually, and she said it was OK to touch her. I explored and kissed her neck and breasts, which she seemed to enjoy. Then the main event began, and she gave a really nice blowjob. It wasn't as incredible as the treatment I got at Sweet Kiss earlier in the week, but she had a good rhythm, used a good amount of tongue and moaned a lot. My hands found my way to her pussy, and although she didn't get wet (I imagine that's not uncommon) she didn't seem to hate it either.

After 20 minutes or so I popped in her mouth, and she sucked me dry before spitting and cleaning up. We made some more brief chat until time was up and she led me back to the door. Getting sucked off in a reasonably public place was quite exciting which elevated a good blowjob into something special. Overall I came away a Happy man.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm home from Japan now, so no more reviews from me for a while T_T. "Happy" was a good last punt in Japan though - a lack of choice and privacy made up for with value for money and hard working girls. Looking forward to going back.