75min/Y19000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Sep 29, 2023 mid-morning

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
(Addition Language Notes: As described elsewhere, Sexy Cat is foreigner friendly and you can get by with minimal to no Japanese. Haruka had no real English ability, but I could engage somewhat with my pidgin Japanese)
(Physical Description: medium height and build, not toned, "average" -- I don't think she is her claimed age of 28, but early to mid 30's. I think the pictures on the website are indeed Haruka. Teeth are a bit janky.)

A quick walk from Kanda station, along a narrow street. I walk in, am greeted immediately at the door by a guy probably wondering if I've made a mistake. It's a narrow place and there's a cashier guy behind glass at the left. We go through "first time here", "nihongo sukoshi", etc. He instructs no FS, only BJ, I assure him I understand, I ask for 75 min and pay the cashier the Y19000 shown on the card, he does not show me a selection or ask me to nominate anyone but immediately directs me to the waiting area where I can watch the rugby highlights. All very friendly.

Another customer comes into the waiting room and sits and then takes a phone call. I'm not really listening but having fun imagining what the conversation is. "Sorry boss, don't have the report ready yet, but give me, uh, 51 minutes."

Another customer comes in and sits briefly, then is called for and leaves.

After 5 minutes or so, I am called from the waiting room to the hallway where I am greeted by Haruka. Not a complete stunner, but there is of course a special beauty to any woman who is prepared to get naked with you. We walk upstairs and go into room 22 I think down a bit on the left.

The room is small and mildewy, and honestly not especially clean the way you tend to expect things in Japan to be clean. The mandatory sauna unit takes up space that could be used for just plain more elbow room.

We immediately engage in DFK, then I start undressing her -- "ii desu ka?" "mochiron".

Then there is the first of several "hazukashii" as I pull down her panties to a lightly pubic-haired region, still more DFK, then it's shower time, a quick dip in the tub and a tooth brush while she showers and does her own betadine rinse.

More DFK, then over to the bed/mattress/platform where I commence with lengthy DATY. No shyness at all as she quickly latches her arms around the inside of her knees and rolls back to present her whole area for my tongue to explore. This goes on for a spell, she seems to enjoy it and does "iku iku" after a while. After coming up for air and she's lying there wide open and looking happy it's awful hard not to let nature take its course, but rules are rules and I disengage so she can reciprocate. The situation is cramped and uncomfortable, but the BJ is pleasant enough. I have her turn around for 69 and we raise the intensity and I finally blow.

She spits into the tissue and she joins me on the mattress for snuggling. We hold each other for a while, but jeez it's uncomfortable in there, and the aircon is making things a bit chilly so we get up and shower off, I dress and am shown out.

I didn't note the time when I walked in, and couldn't see the clock anyway while I was in the room, so I have no idea how close I came to the purchased 75 minutes. I suspect I was under by quite a bit. Still, a no-brainer to repeat, maybe for 50 minutes, though. As a one-pop guy at this point in my life and without a main course to partake in and without a larger and more comfortable space to play in, 75 minutes is a lot of time to go through.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023