Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes (Yokohama) 35000 + LH around 5900

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I was bouncing back and forth between Nasty Dolls and Asian Mystique. In the end I choose AM. I selected Haruka, and was not disappointed. She arrived a few minutes Early at our designated meeting point. This was my first time using AM, and their customer service is great. I communicated with the shop via email, I think two people helped me but I only remember Dave's name. I added the Garter Belt and Stockings option for an additional 3000 because some times I don't like working with a blank canvas.

Haruka is a classic Japanese beauty, she was friendly and polite. She spoke conversational English and it was easy to communicate with her. The normal formalities ensued, payment, phone call to shop, shower. There was plenty of DFK and foreplay involved and cuddling afterwards. Kissing is important to me, and her kisses felt passionate (passionate might not be the right word) not like some where you can tell its just a formality.

The only drawback is she was a little timid. That is probably my fault I am deep in my thirties, but I look like a 20 year old sailor. I think that might have been an issue or it could just be that I am socially awkward which I am. You will also need to watch the clock. I started off DATY and I thought "ok after I take care of her once or twice she will stop me and we will switch". Well thirty minutes went by and a huge kink in my neck later we transitioned to BBBJ. Once again this was more than likely my fault for not communicating with her. Her BJ skills are superb, one of the best I ever had. There was lots of eye contact and smiles coupled with her skills. In fact it killed me to tell her to stop so we could move on to more interesting endeavors.

All in all it was great experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think 90 minutes was not long enough to fully appreciated Haruka. Next time I will opt for a longer time span.

It was the starting amount of time for Yokohama, that and I could not take the whole day off.