Has Anyone Been to Aroma Coco 8 in 2022?

What did you say to her. She seems offended when I ask for FS
FS is always on the cards at this shop, it’s normally part of the service. But it’s always advised to clarify it with Yumi san, the tencho.
Probably the girl took advantage of not having clarified it beforehand.
Since my regular girl left, I haven’t visited this shop but I hear the shop has gone down in terms of both quantity and quality of girls.

FS is always on the cards at this shop, it’s normally part of the service.

Pure BS, not true at all, and I've been a regular from way, way back in Nihonbashi.

It is true that certain girls may have offered it on the side, notably the buxom Filipino lady, who tried to solicit private business on the side. She's left.

When the place had multiple girls, it was always good for two-girl sessions. COVID put a crimp in her recruiting. The Shimbashi shop specializes on Thai and Filipino girls, and Japan shutting down its borders took care of that. So it's mostly Yumi. She has another girl till the end of July, and then it's 100% Yumi until things improve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dnabrother
way back in Iidabashi
I don't recall there ever being a shop in Iidabashi... that's kind of a clean zone compared to where their Nihonbashi/Kayabacho shop was.

Edit: There was one shop for a short period in Jimbocho/Suidobashi (South of the JR station, around the corner from a 7-11)

I don't recall there ever being a shop in Iidabashi... that's kind of a clean zone compared to where their Nihonbashi/Kayabacho shop was.

Edit: There was one shop for a short period in Jimbocho/Suidobashi (South of the JR station, around the corner from a 7-11)
Was = it's gone?

There quite a few places and I found one just before the Wuhan hit. bbbj finish for some extra coin. No idea if it's still there or not.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I was a huge fan of the Nihonbashi-Kayabacho shop and FS was always on the table with any girl except for Cindy. She was just the manager.

Reactions: designer08
I was a huge fan of the Nihonbashi-Kayabacho shop and FS was always on the table with any girl except for Cindy. She was just the manager.

Cindy was really cool. I liked her. I wonder where she is now.

Cindy was really cool. I liked her. I wonder where she is now.
I only ever went there once and was kinda gutted that it was someone else doing the massage, not cindy, she was cute.

I hear Cindy might be back at Aroma at the Shimbashi location, but haven't been there to check it out by myself.

I was there in the first week of August. I saw Cindy. Whilst she was a sweet person to talk to I only got a handy. She contacted me by LINE recently asking if I was coming back to Tokyo. Maybe she offered FS to repeat customers. I had visited the Shimbashi shop prior to COVID, and I did receive FS from a Thai lady.

The Thai and other short term visitors provide the FS opportunities. Since COVID, that supply has been very sporadic. Yumi and Cindy are massage and HJ only.

The Thai and other short term visitors provide the FS opportunities. Since COVID, that supply has been very sporadic. Yumi and Cindy are massage and HJ only.
Yeah, the FS girls I saw there were all Thai or Malay. When I was a regular, Cindy wasn’t even doing the rub and tug herself. Times must be hard for them…

Reactions: Samshin
For the alleged "FS" Thai or Malay girls, you must be referring to the slightly older and very buxom lady, who actually hails from the Philippines. I had her a few times in Nihonbashi, when she offered her phone number, and invited me to meet her "somewhere else." I never did. I also saw her once in Shinbashi, but she did not stay long. Had a falling out with the boss, most likely for the aforementioned reasons.

Last edited:
For the alleged "FS" Thai or Malay girls, you must be referring to the slightly older and very buxom lady, who actually hails from the Philippines. I had her a few times in Nihonbashi, when she offered her phone number, and invited me to meet her "somewhere else." I never did. I also saw her once in Shinbashi, but she did not stay long. Had a falling out with the boss, most likely for the aforementioned reasons.
Where did this mythical buxom lady end up? She sounds fun…

Reactions: cuckhimnow
For the alleged "FS" Thai or Malay girls, you must be referring to the slightly older and very buxom lady, who actually hails from the Philippines.
No. I am referring to your typical slender Thai girl

Damn, I wish I had booked her. I’ve always wanted to go all the way with a Pinay. Can’t find any working here in Tokyo. Anybody know of one?