Has anyone ever heard of this Chinese provider in Ikebukuro?

AndreValley

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was browsing the internet looking for mongering tips when I found a unique little tidbit on some Tokyo places on a website meant for Hong Kong, and one of the reviews involved cute Chinese girls in Ikebukuro, but the website is only in Chinese and seems to specifically say they don't cater to Japanese clients.

The website is langyou.jp

Mind you, the post was from 2019 (pre pandemic), though the review was all in English there was no info on if it was specifically limited to Chinese/Hong Kong expats in Japan. It got me really curious if anyone from TAG has heard of it/any info on it!

I was browsing the internet looking for mongering tips when I found a unique little tidbit on some Tokyo places on a website meant for Hong Kong, and one of the reviews involved cute Chinese girls in Ikebukuro, but the website is only in Chinese and seems to specifically say they don't cater to Japanese clients.

The website is langyou.jp

Mind you, the post was from 2019 (pre pandemic), though the review was all in English there was no info on if it was specifically limited to Chinese/Hong Kong expats in Japan. It got me really curious if anyone from TAG has heard of it/any info on it!
Up till now, never heard of this place and that URL has never been linked on TAG as far as I can tell, so this would be new information.
We have a fair number of member that are of Chinese or mixed origin that may be able to shed some light.

I am a long time lurker here. Chinese American expat working in Tokyo. I have some knowledge of the Chinese scene in Tokyo. The HK forum OP was referring to might be 141hongkong?

There are actually a handful of online adult entertainment discussion forums dedicated to Chinese living in Japan. langyou.jp is just one of the Chinese deriheru places, there are about a dozen similar establishments, with most concentrated in the Ikebukuro area.

Most of these places require fluency in Chinese as the site, provider info. etc. are all written in Chinese. Booking can be made via WeChat, LINE, or phone call. Photos of the girls are almost always fake. Pricing starts out at about 16k Yen/hour, FS provided.