Has anyone tried Juicy+ Ikebukuro North Exit?

nerdynerd

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello just asking because i stumbled on this hotel health online and the girls seem decent. Does anyone have any info on this place? Their rotation of girls seem decent and they advertise a 20min HJ for 2980. Any info will be helpful and if not I don't mind biting the bullet and scouting. Just haven't been to any hoteheru before because I always thought the quality would be lower.

https://www.juicy54.com/top/

Seems to be their site

Reactions: leducul
I`ve never been to this or any similar place but as per their site it`s onakura that means the default option is a girl watching you masturbating by yourself. Especially this 20min course for 2980 yen. They have other options when girl can help you with masturbation or get semi or fully nude but they all cost extra-charges.

I`ve never been to this or any similar place but as per their site it`s onakura that means the default option is a girl watching you masturbating by yourself. Especially this 20min course for 2980 yen. They have other options when girl can help you with masturbation or get semi or fully nude but they all cost extra-charges.
says 手コキ is 1000 yen more. I'm guessing you just need to pay them that for a "helping hand"?

says 手コキ is 1000 yen more. I'm guessing you just need to pay them that for a "helping hand"?
You are right. Just pay 1000 yen more. If you want you may also additionally pay for deep kiss, for the girl get nude or semi-nude, for her soft touching etc.

They have no clear sign that foreigners are not allowed. But you obviously need enough Japanese ability to discuss all the options you want and confirm that you understand all their rules.

Or just go to Lovely Hand in Kabukicho. They’re known to accept gaijins.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
In 2019, I visited the Juicy+ shop around 7-8 times. As a newcomer who was unfamiliar with TAG at the time, Juicy+ was one of the few establishments listed as foreigner-friendly on the Purelover website (a site similar to Cityheaven, but with the option to filter shops by those that allow foreigners).

The girls working there were decent, although not exceptionally attractive. They were mostly young women who had recently graduated from school and came from places like Saitama and Osaka. The photos in their promotional emails and on the website were heavily edited, so the girls didn't quite look as good in person. However, they were reasonably priced and fulfilled a particular fantasy of being watched by girls.

On a side note, one of the girls named Waka (わか) was advertised as 19 years old for four consecutive years. She was actually around 25-26 in 2019, so she should be about 30 now. Despite this, she was the most attractive girl there, with an anime-like body.

Reactions: leducul