Has anyone used Erokawa Girl?

No worries, I sent them an email and they replied back saying English speaking customers are ok. I checked the email on several sites to make sure it was the right one. I may have some reports coming soon, my trip is getting closer and closer...
Thank you very much for the reply. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Never used this shop before but I'm quite sure this is a bait and switch one.I always use these so-called "super economy class" shops, girls in these shops won't be such high level.They just steal photos from web and claim this is their provider.It is weird girls showing their face in profile pics but not in diary or movie.

"No matter who you called they send you a 40yrs old Chinese woman",from Japanese BBS about this shop.

Spend your hard-earned money on some trusted shops please.

One more thing,besides cityheaven,purelover which is known running by Japanese company don't trust any other "foreigner friendly" adult guide on internet especially those written in English!

Gotta agree with Kurara. The site looks like your typical Chinese bait and switch site. It has that same, I don't know, slapped together feel that they all have. Like it was built in an hour using whatever they could find, rather then building and planning out a website.

Does look to good to be true imho

Thanks for the input folks, good reason they don't have reviews then! I do plan on checking out some of the K-delis so will report back if I do!

Never used this shop before but I'm quite sure this is a bait and switch one.I always use these so-called "super economy class" shops, girls in these shops won't be such high level.They just steal photos from web and claim this is their provider.It is weird girls showing their face in profile pics but not in diary or movie.

"No matter who you called they send you a 40yrs old Chinese woman",from Japanese BBS about this shop.

Spend your hard-earned money on some trusted shops please.

One more thing,besides cityheaven,purelover which is known running by Japanese company don't trust any other "foreigner friendly" adult guide on internet especially those written in English!
What about this? Can they be trusted? The girls there are legit Japanese right?

Sorry, English is not my native language. Can cityheaven and purelover be trusted or not?

Last edited:
The site looks siminlar to GardenGal in Shibuya and also part of City Heaven group - so maybe not bait and switch but heavily edited photos.

Yeah it seems like that price point is Chinese delivery.

Most of the nicer more expensive Japanese delivery health state clearly no foreigners