Guest viewing is limited

Have a date in Jinbocho and can't seem to find a nearby hotel using Maps or websites, any tip?

fzym

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I have a date in Jinbocho, not far from the station. It's a first date after talking a lot on Line (originally a tinder match and I wasn't in Japan for a while), it seems we're getting along well, and now we'll see about real life.

I don't know whether sex on 1st date will be on the program, but just in case I'd like to have somewhere we could go.

The results I get on google Maps looking up ラブホ or ラブホテル are either too far, or expensive "real hotels".
Happyhotel doesn't even show anything in Chiyoda, and same on couples.jp, where Chiyoda-ku seems to be the only not represented ward.

Am I searching the wrong way? Are Jinbocho and Chiyodaku such no-hotels area? Any tips?

Thank you very much in advance!

PS - I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right forum, if not let me know and I'll delete here / repost there.

Am I searching the wrong way? Are Jinbocho and Chiyodaku such no-hotels area? Any tips?
That's a no hotel area.

You can go to Yushima, Ueno area, that's the closest to where you are.
Pasha Gran in Ueno is a good option.. otherwise go to Uguisudani or Shinjuku from there.

Love hotels do not operate in every area due to restrictions of use, etc.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Your best luck in Jinbocho is going to be an APA, or going to karaoke ahah
What makes you go to Jinbocho for a date in the first place? You're both really into literature? curry? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: just4fun and Alice
You can go to Yushima, Ueno area, that's the closest to where you are.
Pasha Gran in Ueno is a good option.. otherwise go to Uguisudani or Shinjuku from there.

Ok, thank you, yes there are few options in Yushima indeed, and Pasha Gran is a pretty short taxi ride.
At first Pasha Gran's seemed a bit pricey, but looking further it's actually pretty normal for the area, right? I'm quite on a budget.

Your best luck in Jinbocho is going to be an APA, or going to karaoke ahah

Lol yeah, karaoke is always an option, but I'm not so much into being under cameras :)

What makes you go to Jinbocho for a date in the first place? You're both really into literature? curry? 😅

Go figure! 🤷‍♂️ She proposed the izakaya (not a pricey one like oh take me to a gourmet stuff), and it's there. But also a matter of transportation as we don't live in the same area

Reactions: Alice
Ok, thank you, yes there are few options in Yushima indeed, and Pasha Gran is a pretty short taxi ride.
At first Pasha Gran's seemed a bit pricey, but looking further it's actually pretty normal for the area, right? I'm quite on a budget.
It’s the newest and most modern. You get what you pay for… and girls won’t be impressed if you take them to a dump 😅

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
and girls won’t be impressed if you take them to a dump 😅

Lol. Somewhere between a dump and an luxury one would be fine :D Something decent enough to not make a bad impression, but without taking my money as if it was made of thin air ^^ To be frank I'm just super broke rn

Lol. Somewhere between a dump and an luxury one would be fine :D Something decent enough to not make a bad impression, but without taking my money as if it was made of thin air ^^ To be frank I'm just super broke rn
Uguisudani has some more reasonable ones if it’s not too far out.
I’m not so familiar with the area but I think one called “P Door” was nice and good value.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Uguisudani has some more reasonable ones if it’s not too far out.
I’m not so familiar with the area but I think one called “P Door” was nice and good value.

Thanks, it's a 15 minutes cab ride, might be a bit far…

Lol yeah, karaoke is always an option, but I'm not so much into being under cameras :)

Go figure! 🤷‍♂️ She proposed the izakaya (not a pricey one like oh take me to a gourmet stuff), and it's there. But also a matter of transportation as we don't live in the same area
Atsumori? hehehe

There's a regular hotel (that has hourly rates) Just before Don quiote across from Tokyo dome.

Reactions: Alice
There's a regular hotel (that has hourly rates) Just before Don quiote across from Tokyo dome.

Thanks for the tip.

We finally ended up going to Yushima, wandering from already full hotel to already full hotel, until we decided to meet again at a more strategic moment than Saturday 10PM : )

Thanks for the tip.

We finally ended up going to Yushima, wandering from already full hotel to already full hotel, until we decided to meet again at a more strategic moment than Saturday 10PM : )
Yeah that’s why I avoid areas with only like 4 hotels.
After much trial and error, you most surely would have been able to get a room in Uguisudani, Ikebukuro or Ueno.

Reactions: Cinnabums