Have you read the book "the multi-orgasmic man" ?

Have you read the book "the multi-orgasmic man" ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Heard of it, but don't believe in it

• Read it, but don't believe it's possible/practical in p4p

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Praciticing it

• Total voters

Hope44

TAG Member
Reaction score
Full title: The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know

there are many exercises in the book including one that helps enlarging you know where, but the main thing is not ejaculating.

the main thing is not ejaculating.
More of the Tantric dry orgasms but with Taoist brushstrokes this time? No secret, maybe the quickest way is having a sexy and very hot girl ... or more than one.

there are many exercises in the book including one that helps enlarging you know where, but the main thing is not ejaculating.

I did that a lot when I was younger. The secret is being a shy nerd, the girls will then take care of the not ejaculating part.

I did that a lot when I was younger. The secret is being a shy nerd, the girls will then take care of the not ejaculating part.
Brilliant ! I knew there was a spiritual part in you

Reactions: MikeH
The Amazon reviews are pretty funny. What I gathered from them is that you're supposed to orgasm while fucking but squeeze your PC muscles so tightly that the jizz gets trapped in your nuts (doesn't shoot out). You just basically power through that and orgasm again and again til you're ready to nut.

I'm not super interested in blowing my groin out of my sphincter trying it.

I also walked that path of enlightenment! I managed to learn how to control ejaculation, which allows me to leave the girl almost dead, but very satisfied. :D I must be obtuse but I have never achieved a dry orgasm, after all, I can wait to recover to the next. Age has made me more practical, less impetuous, though not wiser.:(

The Amazon reviews are pretty funny. What I gathered from them is that you're supposed to orgasm while fucking but squeeze your PC muscles so tightly that the jizz gets trapped in your nuts (doesn't shoot out). You just basically power through that and orgasm again and again til you're ready to nut.

I'm not super interested in blowing my groin out of my sphincter trying it.

It's nothing new. I remember articles in women's magazines twenty years ago about how to teach your male partner to be "multi orgasmic." It's no Jedi mind trick. They basically tell you to start exercising the same muscles you would use to stop urinating mid-flow (like when you're pissing on a wall behind the liquor store and the cops show up). Clench your asshole muscles, squeeze your nuts with your thighs and try to keep your load from blowing.

I tried it a couple of times after college with a steady girlfriend. It's not very satisfying, at all, and you don't get to enjoy the orgasm, at all. Yeah, you can stop from blowing but the load just sits a lot closer to the breech, primed and ready to go; if you attempt Round #2 it then lasts about ten seconds. Not that I have any problem with being a three-pump chump, but by that stage of a successful date I prefer to be in the kitchen tossing the tied-up Trojan Gold in the trash and cracking a celebratory beer or three, or snoring in front of the TV doing a Sopranos Season 2 binge.

It's nothing new. I remember articles in women's magazines twenty years ago about how to teach your male partner to be "multi orgasmic." It's no Jedi mind trick. They basically tell you to start exercising the same muscles you would use to stop urinating mid-flow (like when you're pissing on a wall behind the liquor store and the cops show up). Clench your asshole muscles, squeeze your nuts with your thighs and try to keep your load from blowing.

I tried it a couple of times after college with a steady girlfriend. It's not very satisfying, at all, and you don't get to enjoy the orgasm, at all. Yeah, you can stop from blowing but the load just sits a lot closer to the breech, primed and ready to go; if you attempt Round #2 it then lasts about ten seconds. Not that I have any problem with being a three-pump chump, but by that stage of a successful date I prefer to be in the kitchen tossing the tied-up Trojan Gold in the trash and cracking a celebratory beer or three, or snoring in front of the TV doing a Sopranos Season 2 binge.

i agree, besides at my age it’s hard enough to go to the finish line, I don’t really see the point of repressing even more. not fair to the lady either .
However (and feel free to laugh) I encountered a few times a different kind of « multi-orgasm » , in the meaning of « multi-located ». Hard to describe, like it’s not just with the dick, not even primarily with it. It kinda happens also in the ass , the belly area , even the solar plexus too. and no I’m not describing a gay gang-bang here.
in fact it happened just by myself.

Reactions: Hope44
i agree, besides at my age it’s hard enough to go to the finish line, I don’t really see the point of repressing even more. not fair to the lady either .
However (and feel free to laugh) I encountered a few times a different kind of « multi-orgasm » , in the meaning of « multi-located ». Hard to describe, like it’s not just with the dick, not even primarily with it. It kinda happens also in the ass , the belly area , even the solar plexus too. and no I’m not describing a gay gang-bang here.
in fact it happened just by myself.

I am good at stick-man drawings if you need some help turning this into 300 page self-help book. I could use an Indian name as my pseudonym if that helps -- Sachin Shastri sounds catchy.

Reactions: Frenchy
I am good at stick-man drawings if you need some help turning this into 300 page self-help book. I could use an Indian name as my pseudonym if that helps -- Sachin Shastri sounds catchy.
Im sure there are books on this already. Just too lazy to check. But hey it might work! Also with stick men dick size is not an issue, its even kinda gender neutral in fact

in the meaning of « multi-located ». Hard to describe, like it’s not just with the dick, not even primarily with it. It kinda happens also in the ass , the belly area , even the solar plexus too
Actually this is also the goal from the book, it should be full body, glad that it's actually possible.

to clarify the key is to bring yourself to near explosion then flex your pc muscle lightly stroke near the base of your dick until the feeling goes away..typically you'll feel a small orgasm which does feel good and maybe a little sperm leakage...when you do finally explode it wont be a hearty thick load it'll be watery which is slightly disappointing for some men as we are conditioned to enjoy the sight of a a full blast of cum to signal sexual success mentally... but definitely worth learning how to do for those rare occasions you're fucking a nymphomaniac that wants to fuck all night.

those rare occasions you're fucking a nymphomaniac that wants to fuck all night.

You can always call a friend. That's why we are here: to help.

Reactions: rikkun