Guest viewing is limited

Have Yourself An Eri Little Christmas

kitsune

TAG Member
Reaction score
This is my second review of AM's Eri. After my first bewitching experience with her, I had rather high expectations, and while the second meeting was a little different than the first, Eri came through again. She is awesome!

We met in Shibuya. Having met before, she immediately recognized me, and she greeted me with a nice smile and a warm hug. It was a surprisingly warm afternoon in more ways than one :)

We walked to the same LH as the first time, but this time the interaction on the way was even more friendly and familiar. Eri was easy and relaxed during our first meeting, but the second time it is even better. It feels more like you're meeting a FB that you've shared many similar meetings with. It really kicks off the anticipation on the way!

When we got to the room we hit a minor glitch, in that her mobile had no signal. I've had this experience in several LH's, maybe because of the density of the surrounding buildings (?) Anyway, she eventually completed the obligatory call-in using the hotel phone, and we undressed for the shower.

I like watching Eri undress. There is something a little modest and unassuming about the way she's dressed both times I've met her, but as the clothes start coming off, it's a little like watching a much longed-for gift being unwrapped. She has a subtle beauty about her, not immediately obvious, but it causes this low-key, vague feeling that slowly evolves into an intense longing.

The shower seemed very familiar, and she had barely started to soap me up when she kissed me warmly. Man, that girl can kiss, and when her lips engage mine, something magical happens! My response was a little different than the first meeting, but it was still sooo nice.

After a long shower in which we washed one another in between kisses and other shower play, we decided to move to the bed. I won't go into every detail here, other than to say you can expect an alternating mutual exchange with Eri, and she may make you fantasize about marrying her :)

I glowed for days after our meeting, and I still smile every time I think of her. Eri is a really nice option in the AM lineup. Top recommendations reaffirmed, and I will repeat at the first opportunity.

Thanks for the review. She sounds fun.