Guest viewing is limited

HB fun during GW

rikkun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello TAGers,
Long time no see!

My girlfriend and I are planning to go to a happening bar next week but I am concerned about a possible low attendance due to Golden Week.

We are going in the daytime either Tuesday or Wednesday. Sadly, the one I usually go to doesn’t have an 朝活 event next week.

Do you have suggestions on happening bars that would still be reasonably active next week?

Thanks in advance!

Hello TAGers,
Long time no see!

My girlfriend and I are planning to go to a happening bar next week but I am concerned about a possible low attendance due to Golden Week.

We are going in the daytime either Tuesday or Wednesday. Sadly, the one I usually go to doesn’t have an 朝活 event next week.

Do you have suggestions on happening bars that would still be reasonably active next week?

Thanks in advance!
I assume your Japanese level is alright based on previous posts.
Club Scarlett often has weekday events that has some turnout.
Happening bar 440 is always busy on weekdays because they have free curry 😆
I have not been there, but I have heard that Face in roppongi can be busy on weekdays as well. All these places require japanese and 2 forms of ID (health insurance card and photo id)

If you stick to your normal bar and ask on here there might be people who show up too.
Lastly I know whenever I post on a bar's bulletin board(BBS) more people show up(because we are a couple). So wherever you decide make sure to post a day or two before that you are going.

I assume your Japanese level is alright based on previous posts.
Club Scarlett often has weekday events that has some turnout.
Happening bar 440 is always busy on weekdays because they have free curry 😆
I have not been there, but I have heard that Face in roppongi can be busy on weekdays as well. All these places require japanese and 2 forms of ID (health insurance card and photo id)

If you stick to your normal bar and ask on here there might be people who show up too.
Lastly I know whenever I post on a bar's bulletin board(BBS) more people show up(because we are a couple). So wherever you decide make sure to post a day or two before that you are going.
Thanks a lot for this valuable information.
We will have a look at these HBs. We’ve never been to any of them.

Reactions: jackoffinthebox