Guest viewing is limited

HB or CK suggestions

bulletproofsoul

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello!
My husband and I will be in Tokyo all week and we're looking for good suggestions for a happening bar or couple kissa our last couple of nights there Friday March 17th and Saturday March 18th. I've seen post about Bliss-Out but see that many people who go complain that it's empty. Any other places you can suggest and what type of experience we can expect. Thanks xoxo

Hello!
My husband and I will be in Tokyo all week and we're looking for good suggestions for a happening bar or couple kissa our last couple of nights there Friday March 17th and Saturday March 18th. I've seen post about Bliss-Out but see that many people who go complain that it's empty. Any other places you can suggest and what type of experience we can expect. Thanks xoxo

Hi, welcome to TAG!

The problem is that most of the other clubs require some form of Japanese to get in. Bliss Out is the easiest for foreigners.

If you do have Japanese support, then 9259 (HB) or Olive21 (CK) are good options. (use our new search system to find details) Remember that people generally go home at last train, so the clubs can be empty after 12am due to that fact. (when there's large events, people may stay through the night until first train.)