Guest viewing is limited

HB vs. CK

Mostlylucky

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I want to know if I'm about to accidentally lead a lady friend astray. I'm pretty acquainted with the Hap Bar scene and have taken friends before. This time around though I want to bring a sort of nervous friend to Olive 21 - I'm thinking that it'll be like a happening bar, but without so much pressure from single guys coming up to her. Is that about right for what goes on in a Couple Kissa?

Hi, I want to know if I'm about to accidentally lead a lady friend astray. I'm pretty acquainted with the Hap Bar scene and have taken friends before. This time around though I want to bring a sort of nervous friend to Olive 21 - I'm thinking that it'll be like a happening bar, but without so much pressure from single guys coming up to her. Is that about right for what goes on in a Couple Kissa?

Yes. Thats what makes them « Couple Kissa » , no single guy. I was not especially thrilled by Olive21 (the space looks like an apartment converted for that purpose) but YMMV

Thanks! First time I've heard about the rented apartment aspect, but sounds like a nice first step for her.

Thanks! First time I've heard about the rented apartment aspect, but sounds like a nice first step for her.
Well I don’t say it is , but it looks like one , and frankly they could have spent more on the decoration and equipment. There is no bar counter , to start with, and the sex rooms get cramped quickly

I have been there a few times and have very mixed feelings about this place.

When packed it really feels like a meat market. Couples go for several rounds and some guys are very direct.

This is only my experience but many couples (I say couple but it is always the guy who lead the conversation anyways) ask you to go to the playroom after just a few minutes of talking, if not right away.

So for a first time, and someone who is not too confident, I don't think Olive is your best option.

I don't know if it is just me or can someone else second what I say?

I feel like for a first time a HB like Sleeping Beauty would be much better suited, since I have never encountered any pushy or annoying guys there.

But again this is just my opinion and you could have a complete different experience.

In any case, if you do go I would be very curious to hear about your experience.

I have been there a few times and have very mixed feelings about this place.

When packed it really feels like a meat market. Couples go for several rounds and some guys are very direct.

This is only my experience but many couples (I say couple but it is always the guy who lead the conversation anyways) ask you to go to the playroom after just a few minutes of talking, if not right away.

So for a first time, and someone who is not too confident, I don't think Olive is your best option.

I don't know if it is just me or can someone else second what I say?

I feel like for a first time a HB like Sleeping Beauty would be much better suited, since I have never encountered any pushy or annoying guys there.

But again this is just my opinion and you could have a complete different experience.

In any case, if you do go I would be very curious to hear about your experience.

I second your opinion. And my SB at that time didn’t really enjoy it either. We went for a so-called « Valentines party » although it was way after V-Day , there were too many people (I’m sure they can’t legally cram so many people there by the way). Staff was rude. Men were too pushy to ask for swapping . I left a review somewhere here, too lazy to find it back.
Maybe on a normal, non-event day it’s better.

Reactions: Sudsy
I third it. Some guys can be very pushy and try to use their own girls to convince the other couple to swap by touching the guy (me). There have been regular guys that show up with different girls. Staff can be rude or just don’t care. I have been there during a party and not a party. Party get really full and long shower lines so I don’t recommend the parties.

Reactions: Frenchy
I third it. Some guys can be very pushy and try to use their own girls to convince the other couple to swap by touching the guy (me).
That’s disgusting :D