He Mp Places In Ueno/okachimachi/akihabara?

Xnova

TAG Member
Reaction score
I will be around these areas tonight and looking to get a good oil massage and a HE. Do you guys know any good MP around here for a decent price?

I will be around these areas tonight and looking to get a good oil massage and a HE. Do you guys know any good MP around here for a decent price?

There is not a whole lot available in these areas. Ueno has the best shot but it's hit and miss based on reports already filed here... Okachimachi has some massage places, but usually much older women and limited service. Akihabara has some places tucked away, but don't usually take foreigners.

Sorry for the late reply, but wanted to follow-up for anyone else coming along later to read this.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
When I first saw this I thought you were after hemp....

Ueno area has a boatload of massage places but as Chris pointed out it's pretty much hit and miss what comes to the HE.

Couple of years ago when I frequently visited the area I had my best luck in Thai places south of Ueno station between the rail tracks and the highway.

LOL, I wish I could find that too...anyways I ended up going to NY NY and got my butthole licked by a 50 yr old woman..

I also found this website which is pretty good for MPs. http://e-sta-nabi.com/

Do you guys know why some courses are over an hour long? Multiple cum sesh?