Guest viewing is limited

Health Card?

LikeBunnies

TAG Member
Reaction score
Since visiting since the opening of Sleeping Beauty we found on our last trip that the Happening Bars started requiring Health Cards. We live in the US and have family in Japan so we visit 1-2 times a year.

Is it possible to get a Health Card as a visitor and Japanese national? Wife is Japanese and I am gaijin. Is there an alternative acceptable equivalent to a health card?

If this is posted else where I apologize a search did not return a hit.

Thank You Kindly
どもありがとごさいます

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Is it possible to get a Health Card as a visitor and Japanese national?
No.
Is there an alternative acceptable equivalent to a health card?
No. Only the documents that they accept are the ones listed on their site or at entry.

The point is to restrict the entry to Japan residents. You'll need to find a different club if you can't meet the entry requirements.

Reactions: Maxblack
I never really understood what SB was doing. I mean yeah you had to do the 2 IDs each time. But then right above the reception desk there was this guidance in English about what hotels you can be staying at and enter…. 🤔 Maybe it was from a bygone era and they forgot about it and because in English paid it no mind anyhoo.

• Wow
Reactions: Cinnabums and Gina
No.

No. Only the documents that they accept are the ones listed on their site or at entry.

The point is to restrict the entry to Japan residents. You'll need to find a different club if you can't meet the entry requirements.
Thank You

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a chubby female, interested in happening bars.
I do have my health insurance card but I don't want to show.
In Tokyo, are there any bars without it for entering or any other ways?
I can speak Japanese. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Joe2017
Dare we ask why you don’t want to show your health insurance card? The point is simply for staff to confirm your legitimacy as a resident (and not as health-insurance/lacking degenerate!)

Anyway Canelo in Gotanda doesn’t require you to show your health insurance card: http://barcanelo.com/system.php

Reactions: leducul and Gina
The place she mentioned requires both ID and health insurance card?
So was confused as to why against just the health card?
Then again I’m just generally confused…

Yes, usually there is your employer / company info on the health insurance cards.
So, I do not want share them any additional infomation other than IDs.
Hope they will be replaced the MyNumber cards ASAP...

Sorry for the confusion.

Bliss Out is the way to go if you can’t or don’t want to show your health insurance as a foreigner.
You will still need to show some for of ID, but a passport alone is enough if you are visiting.

Yes, usually there is your employer / company info on the health insurance cards.
So, I do not want share them any additional infomation other than IDs.
Hope they will be replaced the MyNumber cards ASAP...
Don't worry so much. They don't register your health insurance card, just want to check you have a valid one and you are not a policewoman. Ops! Or are you? :)

Don't worry so much. They don't register your health insurance card, just want to check you have a valid one and you are not a policewoman. Ops! Or are you? :)
Thanks for your comments.
No ways🤣! How can I be such a good woman!!

Please let me hear the situations on the 1 on 1 conversation - when you used the handcuffs lol.
I like the way you think, too!

They also want to check that the equipment under the hood matches the paint job and chassis.

Now that we know she's not a cop. :unsure:

How exactly we know that? She specifically said just that she is not a policewoman.

Reactions: Gina
Hey, I don't wanna get caught by the real police officers, though it is strictly restricted to have any guns, here in Japan, except guys' body pistols.
Who the fucking hell wants to be a prisoner in the real world??
That is not a kind of your ideal BDSM or cosplay, right?

I don't care if you want to violate any law, as long as we can keep this TAG community🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe2017