https://www.a-heartandheart.com/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=32556212

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes, 31000 yen

Type/Location:
Heart and Heart shop in Yokohama, near Sakuragicho Station

Language Notes:
Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Hey, everyone. I'm here to give a review of my recent experience at Heart and Heart soapland.

Two days before my visit I made a reservation with a new girl named Rika. She was cute and had big boobs. The next day I get an email from the Tencho telling me that Rika had quit that night. I was very disappointed! The Tencho offered a 3,000 yen discount if I book with someone else, so I went with Anna. For my taste, she was the next best thing on the list, so I booked 100 minutes with her.

I walked in 30 minutes early, paid the Tencho, and waited for only ten minutes until I was called. Anna is mixed Filipino and Japanese, but she distinctly looks Filipino. She's a little thicker in person than in her photos. She introduced herself and took me upstairs into the room. While walking to the room, which stunk like cigarettes, she apologized for not having a super-thin body like most Japanese women. I told her she looks great to me and doesn't have to apologize for anything. I'm from one of the fattest states in America, so I assured her she would be a bombshell in my hometown, which is true.

Anna can speak basic English. So between her basic English and my basic Japanese, we had good communication. She helped me take off my clothes and hung them up. After she stripped, I began feeling and sucking on her breasts. After that, we rinsed our mouths with mouth wash and began passionately kissing while the bathtub was filling. A few minutes after we entered the bathtub, she began blowing me. It felt amazing! I was about to cum but she told me not to cum in her mouth and motioned to go to the bed. She dried me off and took me to bed. I licked and sucked on her beautiful pussy for a while. When it was time for sex, she told me I don't have to wear a condom and that it's okay to cum in her pussy. Her pussy felt great! Possibly one of the best I’ve ever had. Unfortunately, it didn't last long since I wasn't wearing a condom. After a few minutes in missionary, I gave her a big creampie. She thanked me for cumming in her, then she got up and washed the cum out of her pussy.

We cuddled on the bed and had a deep conversation about our childhoods and living in Japan. She told me what it was like for her to be the only mixed kid in school. We then talked about western culture and places we want to visit. I was in heaven, I loved every bit of our conversation. I thought to myself, why can't I have great conversations like this with other women? For me, when going to soaplands, it's not only about finding the hottest girl, it's also about finding one with a sweet personality and a brain. I like to think I hit a home run with her.

After talking for 30 minutes, things got heated again and we started making out. I noticed from the beginning that she’s good at stroking cock so she jerked me off all over her belly. After that, we got back in the bathtub and talked about similar things as before. I felt a wonderful connection with her.

Before we knew it, time was up, so we put our clothes on and said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My experiences at Heart and Heart have not been disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Yokohama!

Approved: 11/11/2021

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Heart and Heart

Date of Encounter:
October 2021

Contact Method:
https://www.a-heartandheart.com/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=32556212

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes, 31000 yen

Type/Location:
Heart and Heart shop in Yokohama, near Sakuragicho Station

Language Notes:
Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Hey, everyone. I'm here to give a review of my recent experience at Heart and Heart soapland.

Two days before my visit I made a reservation with a new girl named Rika. She was cute and had big boobs. The next day I get an email from the Tencho telling me that Rika had quit that night. I was very disappointed! The Tencho offered a 3,000 yen discount if I book with someone else, so I went with Anna. For my taste, she was the next best thing on the list, so I booked 100 minutes with her.

I walked in 30 minutes early, paid the Tencho, and waited for only ten minutes until I was called. Anna is mixed Filipino and Japanese, but she distinctly looks Filipino. She's a little thicker in person than in her photos. She introduced herself and took me upstairs into the room. While walking to the room, which stunk like cigarettes, she apologized for not having a super-thin body like most Japanese women. I told her she looks great to me and doesn't have to apologize for anything. I'm from one of the fattest states in America, so I assured her she would be a bombshell in my hometown, which is true.

Anna can speak basic English. So between her basic English and my basic Japanese, we had good communication. She helped me take off my clothes and hung them up. After she stripped, I began feeling and sucking on her breasts. After that, we rinsed our mouths with mouth wash and began passionately kissing while the bathtub was filling. A few minutes after we entered the bathtub, she began blowing me. It felt amazing! I was about to cum but she told me not to cum in her mouth and motioned to go to the bed. She dried me off and took me to bed. I licked and sucked on her beautiful pussy for a while. When it was time for sex, she told me I don't have to wear a condom and that it's okay to cum in her pussy. Her pussy felt great! Possibly one of the best I’ve ever had. Unfortunately, it didn't last long since I wasn't wearing a condom. After a few minutes in missionary, I gave her a big creampie. She thanked me for cumming in her, then she got up and washed the cum out of her pussy.

We cuddled on the bed and had a deep conversation about our childhoods and living in Japan. She told me what it was like for her to be the only mixed kid in school. We then talked about western culture and places we want to visit. I was in heaven, I loved every bit of our conversation. I thought to myself, why can't I have great conversations like this with other women? For me, when going to soaplands, it's not only about finding the hottest girl, it's also about finding one with a sweet personality and a brain. I like to think I hit a home run with her.

After talking for 30 minutes, things got heated again and we started making out. I noticed from the beginning that she’s good at stroking cock so she jerked me off all over her belly. After that, we got back in the bathtub and talked about similar things as before. I felt a wonderful connection with her.

Before we knew it, time was up, so we put our clothes on and said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My experiences at Heart and Heart have not been disappointing.

I am glad you enjoyed Yokohama Heart and Heart Soapland!

Is one of my favorites soapland! Girls are average looking but very friendly and enthusiastic!

I believe I have been more than 10 times there.

Here is the list of the girls I have played with:

Sakurai Miho: she is great at mat play! She is so good that even teaches other soapland girls how to perform on the mat. Be careful if you are sensitive to cigarettes smell as she smokes. She is chubby, oh well honestly she is fat.

Ishikawa Sayuri: good kisser and great BJ. She looks kind of mature but it's ok.

Morishita Miku: slender, average looking. Be careful as she does it "nama" (BBFS) without asking.

I was surprised that the girl allowed you to have sex without condom. It's not safe without protection
Lurk more. Talk less.

How lucky you are. In many 30 ages women, you got very young one. She has very limit schedule.
I also have never heard about NS (no skin or no condom) in normal shop. High class shop may except NS.
Thanks for report.

Reactions: Mewtwo2021
Lurk more. Talk less.
What do you mean? I lurk occasionally, and haven't had a chance to go to Japan since I found this site (darn covid)... so I'm interested in learning more as I am new to this thing.

Last edited:
What do you mean? I lurk occasionally, and haven't had a chance to go to Japan since I found this site (darn covid)... so I'm interested in learning more as I am new to this thing.
It means read more before you post opinions/statements. You don't know anything about the scene here, so learn before you pontifcate.

I am glad you enjoyed Yokohama Heart and Heart Soapland!

Is one of my favorites soapland! Girls are average looking but very friendly and enthusiastic!

I believe I have been more than 10 times there.

Here is the list of the girls I have played with:

Sakurai Miho: she is great at mat play! She is so good that even teaches other soapland girls how to perform on the mat. Be careful if you are sensitive to cigarettes smell as she smokes. She is chubby, oh well honestly she is fat.

Ishikawa Sayuri: good kisser and great BJ. She looks kind of mature but it's ok.

Morishita Miku: slender, average looking. Be careful as she does it "nama" (BBFS) without asking.
Thanks for the reply! I’ve been thinking about reserving Sayrui. I can tell she’s a milf. How are her tits? I'm a boobs guy.
Two years ago I had Miho. Yes, she is chubby, but her personality and tits make up for it. She joked a few times about her fat belly. She gave best paizuri I’ve ever had! Her mat play skill is unmatched. I follow her on Twitter. @miho_sakurai_
I love how she shows pictures of herself with her cute students. I sometimes thank her for the wonderful time we had together.

Reactions: SatoKM
How lucky you are. In many 30 ages women, you got very young one. She has very limit schedule.
I also have never heard about NS (no skin or no condom) in normal shop. High class shop may except NS.
Thanks for report.
She told me the profile is wrong and she is actually 26 years old. She still looks and feels young.

Reactions: smalltomorokoshi
What?? Without condom?? This is risk , are you don’t worry for your health??

To NS or not to NS? That is a personal choice.

But if you are gonna bareback a pro, soap is the place to do it. All the soap girls I’ve known personally and professionally are meticulous about their health and they know what’s going on with STDs. No guarantee you won’t catch something, but I can’t say the same for a lot of deliheru girls…

That would generally be filed under "mind your own business".

Is it risky? Yes. Do people do it anyhow? Some. Does it affect you personally? Not in the slightest.

If it makes you uncomfortable, then you know not to book with that particular provider.

All the soap girls I’ve known personally and professionally are meticulous about their health

English is not my first language, or even the second, but I am not sure if I would use the phrase "meticulous about health" of someone who has bareback sex with random partners.

The girls might get health checked regularly but I am pretty sure most of the customers don't.

Then again like @Sudsy already said, does this affect me personally? Not in the slightest, I am not even actively avoiding girls who do it as I truly believe in the power of polyurethane.

My friend wanted to ask you an internal query but I can't send you messages, can you please send me one

That would generally be filed under "mind your own business".

Is it risky? Yes. Do people do it anyhow? Some. Does it affect you personally? Not in the slightest.

If it makes you uncomfortable, then you know not to book with that particular provider.
It makes it more unsafe for others if our condom breaks. It’s the same idea as getting vaccinated or wearing a mask, but not doing either you make it more dangerous for others. And why would you want to take that risk anyway?

English is not my first language, or even the second, but I am not sure if I would use the phrase "meticulous about health" of someone who has bareback sex with random partners.

The girls might get health checked regularly but I am pretty sure most of the customers don't.

Then again like @Sudsy already said, does this affect me personally? Not in the slightest, I am not even actively avoiding girls who do it as I truly believe in the power of polyurethane.
True, but polyurethane can break. If everyone wears condoms it’s safer for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.