Guest viewing is limited

Heart & Heart [Yokohama] (SL) Heart & Heart/Rin Igarashi - a wonderful time with an Osaka beauty

SneakyGoblin22

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Yokohama Heart & Heart - Rin Igarashi

Date of Encounter:
May 2022

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/heartandheart/girlid-21220465/?of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min/ ¥34000

Type/Location:
Yokohama

Language Notes:
English/ N4 Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First review so bear with me. If you need a break from the pandemonium that is the streets of Tokyo, but still want that bustling city feel then Yokohama is the perfect place. I've tried two soaps here, the first one being a bit of a let down so I've already forgotten, and the second being Heart & Heart. I've become almost a regular, the staff is usually very polite and work with my limited Japanese. If the manager is there he'll speak broken english. They've never charged me a gaijin tax, however options are rather limited due to the communication barrier.

I never make an appointment, I just walk in around the afternoon. They show me who's available, I pay and then wait 5-10 min. I've been with 4 different girls here, Rin is my favorite. I'll look at the schedule and go when she starts. I've seen her around 8-10 times now over the course of the past year. The first time I couldn't get enough of her and saw her 2 days in a row. Play goes about the same everytime, she doesn't mix it up, ole reliable is always my preference though.

She's roughly 165cm, nice D cups with perfect nipples. The pictures on the website are surprisingly accurate. Her face, while nothing to write home about, is attractive. Might very well be 27, but I'd put her at about 31. Very nice skin and a beautiful smile which is my favorite part about her, other than her plump ass. Also has cute belly piercing, which is nice and flat. Really toned legs so I'd say she works out.

She'll start by taking off my clothes and letting me help with hers. This is followed by the standard mouthwash and shower. Next we'll hit the bathtub together where I'll get a nice bbbj for 5 min before moving on. At one point I mentioned if she did mat play but she said that she sucks at it so I've never asked her to do it. I'm sure if I were persistent she would, and she's got the perfect body for it, but we've got a nice routine going which I'd hate to stray from.

I'll sit on the bed while she dries off until she walks over, kisses me, and then gives me another bbbj while I'm sitting on the edge of the bed enjoying the view. Does not DT but has got good technique. We'll make out for a bit afterwards until I tell her to lay down so I can go down on her. It's kept nice and trim down there, she gives me the JAV moans throughout. When satisfied I lie down and she caps me before hopping on top for cowgirl. She's an expert at that, the way she moves her hips throughout is spectacular. When she's really into it she'll push down on my chest and just grind away. Sometimes it's hard not to bust. We move to missionary where I'll pound away before I tap out.

We'll chill after for a little bit with coffee/water and just shoot the shit. All in English btw, which is really good. She studied abroad once apparently and tells me she enjoys the practice. Rin is an avid watcher of American crime dramas. She grew up in Osaka. I'll tell stories of my travels while the entire time she's just grinning from ear to ear awe eyed until I lose it and go for some DFK. This starts round 2 where we'll cycle through the usual positions before I finish at doggy.

By then we'll just rest for a bit before showering and getting dressed. She'll thank me for visiting her again and walks me down. The staff sometimes even thanks me in English lol. Such a nice contrast compared to some soaps that don't even acknowledge your existence. One time I got a free umbrella when it unexpectedly rained. I go about my day until I end up coming back a few weeks later.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rin is extremely nice and beautiful, I'd almost marry her if I wasn't such a degenerate sex addict. Treat her right and she'll shower you with her hospitality (and also tits). She won't rock your world but you'll walk out very satisfied.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Approved: 9/1/2022

Any idea if any of the other girls speak english or have you only been with Rin?

Any idea if any of the other girls speak english or have you only been with Rin?

I've been with others. I know that Anna is able to speak some English. There's a review on her already. She's pretty chill, I've gone to see her twice. She has a nose and tongue piercing, almost like she's got like a goth girl thing going on which is hot.

She's got some chub though, but she gives a pretty good bbbj, which she deep throats. I'm not huge or anything boys, only 6 inches, but finding a decent DT in this town is kinda tough.

Sadly the other girl I already forgot. Usually you can get lucky in Kawasaki finding an English speaker, but no one goes to a soap looking to talk in English.

Miho speaks English. She is thick, but got some boobs and lived in the USA for awhile. There was a girl back in the day named Ayaka who gave excellent service and I would like to see her again if anyone knows if she works somewhere else.