Hello! An Intro, And Request...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by martin blank, Mar 18, 2014.

1. martin blank

martin blank TAG Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Hey. Im a 30 y/o american guy new to japan. i dont speak much japanese. i have a partner that will be coming to japanand i would like to experience some of japan's sex industry before she arrives.

(the request part follows. sorry if wrong forum)

I guess I'm kinda looking for someone to hold my hand through this. Maybe meet up and take me to some places. Strip club, pink salon, brothel, etc. Give me a walking sex tour, if you will.

I can pay for drinks or whatever as compensation if you need it. I'm not shy so i dont mind to get off in front of others, so no worries there.

Anyway, if anyone is willing to help me out in some way, please let me know.

Cheers.
    M

2. martin blank

martin blank TAG Member

Mar 19, 2014
  3. meiji

Global Moderator

Sep 7, 2020
    Welcome to Japan! If you don't have any takers on a friend to party with, there's plenty of information around on TAG here on the procedures required to go to pink salons, love hotels, etc. If you go with Asian Mystique, you can just meet the girl at a neutral location, and she can walk you through the love hotel set up. Happy hobbying!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Roderick

Roderick TAG Member

Mar 24, 2014
    Maybe TAG or a "apprved senior TAG member" should do a guided tour offering - I would be inclined to join that! :)

5. Wwanderer

WwandererWwanderer is a Verified Member Kids, don't try this at home!

Nov 23, 2019
    What an entertaining idea!

-Ww