Hello everyone 👋

Nightlife

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

New member here but have been shadowing this forum for a few months now on and off. Have been living in Tokyo for a little over a year but have no experience with the "industry" here (I have in other countries however). Hoping the people here can help answer any questions I may have (I do my best to thoroughly search posts first before asking). よろしくお願いします。

I'm in my mid-20's, clean (have been tested), 181cm black American male (which I know already puts me at somewhat of a disadvantage here but if it helps I'm a slim build and have been mistaken for a model often even here in Japan). I can speak conversational Japanese (N3-ish level) and am still learning. I can read too.

I'm essentially looking for either a place or independent where I don't have to worry about the barrier to entry too much. I'm used to the independent experience but am open to anything and generally don't care about body build, looks, age, race, etc. Preferably female (also open to a male every now and then). Money isn't really an issue either. I'd prefer someone / someplace I could go to on the regular if possible. Even friends with benefits if anyone is down. I'm not a rough guy and try to make sure whoever I'm with is comfortable too, otherwise there's just no fun in it for either of us.

Last edited: