Hello from NYC

Wow! You're going to be in Japan in a couple months? That's so cool! I can't believe it!

It's like, there's only going to be about 130 million other people here then. What a coincidence!

Reactions: MikeH
Wow! You're going to be in Japan in a couple months? That's so cool! I can't believe it!

It's like, there's only going to be about 130 million other people here then. What a coincidence!
Really? I thought I would be the only person in Japan.

Its just the introduction forum, its meant for saying hello. If someone doesn’t post, they can’t use many of the other parts and functions on the forums. Granted, there isn’t much personal information about OP but privacy is important too.

OP, please read the forum and the reviews if you can see them. If you have any specific questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. We hope you contribute with some reviews during or after your trip.

Enjoy Japan.

While many intros got unnoticed, yours got some attention, which is a welcoming sign. Welcome. You won’t be surprised by Ippudos, Ikinari steaks and izakayas as all of them are there in East Village, but if you want to get a pre-trip taste of Japan, I would recommend Mountain Bird on E110th. Oops, this is a mongers’ forum...the p4p scene in Japan is different, more relaxed, no worries about police. Hope you enjoy your trip.