"hello Sex" With Maria Ozawa? How Much Would You Pay?

I ain't jealous.. I guess I'll never understand that type of thought. She's the perfect example of Asia worshipping the
white' look' .

I think she's very beautiful but to me sex isn't worth money

However, I'd probably try to find a way to meet her and have a shot at talking to her ;)

Reactions: hardharry
Is the value of sex so low for you that it isn't worth a dime, or the value of money is just so high? Which is which?

I have to admit that precisely the same question appeared in mind when I read @Sinapse 's post...along with the question of whether he thinks his time is worth money. If so, I sense a looming logically contradiction.

My other thought was that maybe he isn't doing it right! :D <<==joke

-Ww

Reactions: Ches
Is the value of sex so low for you that it isn't worth a dime, or the value of money is just so high? Which is which?

I just don't really think sex is worth money. If I spent money to get a girl it doesn't seem real to me

What is sex worth? Love? Relationship? Being picked up today and dropped off the next day without anything?

That's a very deep question miss Ches. One I'm probably not qualified to answer. However for me, money is not the answer

for me, money is not the answer

I think that is probably a much better way of expressing it than to use the word "worth", as in your original post in this thread.

Sex and money are two of the things in the world about which people have the most hang-ups/neuroses and strong feelings; dealing with the two in combination is difficult or impossible for many people. This is a major reason that p4p is so often stigmatized; people have trouble getting their heads wrapped around the whole concept and would rather not think about it. Put differently and imo, you have to be REALLY and DEEPLY comfortable with both sex and money to truly embrace p4p experiences and all that they offer...either as a sex worker or as a customer.

-Ww

I think that is probably a much better way of expressing it than to use the word "worth", as in your original post in this thread.

Sex and money are two of the things in the world about which people have the most hang-ups/neuroses and strong feelings; dealing with the two in combination is difficult or impossible for many people. This is a major reason that p4p is so often stigmatized; people have trouble getting their heads wrapped around the whole concept and would rather not think about it. Put differently and imo, you have to be REALLY and DEEPLY comfortable with both sex and money to truly embrace p4p experiences and all that they offer...either as a sex worker or as a customer.

-Ww

Interestingly, I'm pretty comfortable with both. I would probably pay for the ability to meet or the entire date of a girl I like, but would shy away from any situation where the money I spend "buys" sex. So.. Diagnose me.....

Sex is worth the joy of sharing it, the steam you build to get to it and the sticky-honey afterglow. If you can blend that into all the other stuff that happens in a relationship then you are on a winner!

Interestingly, I'm pretty comfortable with both. I would probably pay for the ability to meet or the entire date of a girl I like, but would shy away from any situation where the money I spend "buys" sex. So.. Diagnose me.....

Diagnosis: Sugar dating is for you! At least some forms of it, including the one I prefer/seek, involve money and sex in pretty much the way you describe.

-Ww

Not a diagnosis ... but rather a recognition ... you are not alone. @Wwanderer 's diagnosis might be on point, but I'm still open to a second opinion.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You say hello ... and I say goodbye.

I don't think I would pay her anything. If she hit on me in Starbucks, I could be seduced ..... but probably not, if she revealed she was a "celebrity". I like to keep a low profile, and am not really impressed with fame or celebrity.

The "hello sex" interview seems like a tacky PR stunt.

I once sat next to Keanu Reeves in Starbucks......he didn't hit on me. :)

Maria was one of my first introductions in to JAV, and I remember watching my first video of hers thinking "there's no way they got a woman this hot to have sex on film". She's still super-hot, but I think her giant tiger tattoo is a turnoff.

Maria was one of my first introductions in to JAV, and I remember watching my first video of hers thinking "there's no way they got a woman this hot to have sex on film". She's still super-hot, but I think her giant tiger tattoo is a turnoff.

True! Hot! She is the only JAV actress I've ever liked minus the dying dog squeeks. Tattoos are okay for me though.